• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

here it is bionic. me and you are car bros now

i just have a sweeter tan from nantucket and bionic has a ohio sunburn

LKaOziz.png
Bimmers are the best. Just remember they have shit reliability and cost a ton to repair. Ditch it before 100k mile if possible.

Also fuck Florida. Even though the case was weak I think this might be the final nail in the coffin. Lets sell that shit state to the highest bidder.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Living in Orlando really made it hard to get away from the case both literally (fuck early morning traffic) and figuratively. Can't say the verdict is surprising at all, I would have been shocked if he was actually found guilty for murder. Prosecution completely bungled that case from start to finish.

Also the Steam sales this year have been really lousy. Still time to go I guess shrug.

squicken

eh I thought the Casey Anthony thing was far more absurd. I always though Zimmerman did wrong but it was going to be hard to prove exactly what he was guilty of since there was too much muddled info

Fantomex

The Degenerate League

1.Fantomex
2.Jabee
3.Spades
4.Focker
5.YankeeHater
6.YankeeHaters Wife
7.BlackGhost
8.Bishman
9. Baltimore Larry

4 Spots open for the worst, lowlife, drunkard league on Gaf lol

You can use the rights to my league name Bishman.

Only 3 Spots left for the Degenerate League!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Can we make a concerted effort to have a fantasy thread this year? I don't want eznark in here yelling at everyone. Again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seeing you Shirtless bro's joining the other league hurts my feelings.

It's like when you're seeing this girl, but not exclusively. You know she is banging other dudes, but that doesn't mean she has to do it right in front of you.

Unless if she is really, really hot, then watching is okay.

I'm still banging you bro.

bionic77

Living in Orlando really made it hard to get away from the case both literally (fuck early morning traffic) and figuratively. Can't say the verdict is surprising at all, I would have been shocked if he was actually found guilty for murder. Prosecution completely bungled that case from start to finish.

Also the Steam sales this year have been really lousy. Still time to go I guess shrug.
I blame Florida.

Fantomex

I will join the degenerate league.

1.Fantomex
2.Jabee
3.Spades
4.Focker
5.YankeeHater
6.YankeeHaters Wife
7.BlackGhost
8.Bishman
9.Baltimore Larry
10.Coldplay
11.Cashman

1 Spot left in the greatest degenerate league of all time.

Here is the origin of the league.

That's what I did.
Yeah?
Yeah.
You call yourself a man?
You know you're a lyin' lowlife, mother******' gamblin' degenerate prick?
You know that's what you are? Two small kids at home.
I gave you money to pay the ******' rent...
and buy groceries, put the heat on.
Your wife called Frankie and told him the ****** heat's off.
And you didn't gamble that *****' money?
No? You didn't?
I didn't...
Don't **** with me, Al! Don't make a ****outta me.
You wanna embarrass me and make a fool outta me? You didn't gamble?
Tell me you gambled the ******' money...
I'll give you the ******' money to put the ****** heat on!
Did you gamble? Huh?
******' degenerate.
******' kids at home.
Here. Get the **** outta here.
Thanks, Nick.
Yeah, thanks.
Let me find out you ****** up. I'll leave you where I find you.

eznark

Banned
Victor Cruz wishing death on someone! Yes! I can finally hope aids raccoon rape on a player and not feel a slight twinge of angst about it.

Victor Cruz wishing death on someone! Yes! I can finally hope aids raccoon rape on a player and not feel a slight twinge of angst about it.

If you said that in OT there would be all sorts of moral outrage as if you genuinely hoped for aids filled raccoons to rape him (even if you did I wouldn't give a fuck)

BigAT

who cruz wished death on?

He said something like "the hood would catch up to Zimmerman" within a year.

I don't really follow the news much, what's with all the hate for Ryan Zimmerman? I wouldn't say the Nationals are especially endearing, but this all seems like a bit much.

I don't really follow the news much, what's with all the hate for Ryan Zimmerman? I wouldn't say the Nationals are especially endearing, but this all seems like a bit much.

I HOPE HE GETS HIT BY A CAR WITH LEUKEMIA WHILE SIMULATANEOUSLY HAVING EVERY FAMILY MEMBER HIT BY A METEOR WITH ANTHRAXAL LUPAL LEPROSY

eznark

Banned

I always knew Cruz was in the Klan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom