• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fan has disdain for specific teams in their own division. I hate the Ravens pretty fiercely.

That being said, the Pats are cheating fuckwads and the derision required by all football fans for their franchise stretches into infinity.

That is true, I do hate how the NFL seems to give the Pats/Brady a free pass to do whatever they want on the field. I hated seeing Brady get away with unsportsmanlike conduct while getting their asses handed to them by my Niners. My hatred of the Cowboys though is seeped in history though.

I guess all the stuff involving Aaron Hernandez, Gronk, etc is probably penance for all those years of being coddled though.

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of cars I need a new one soon, my current car needs 2500 or so in repairs and thats like = to the KBB so fuck that lol. Not sure what im going to be able to get with 1k or so dp and no credit lol fml lol

Greg

I wish my dad loved me enough to buy me a Beemer. Or any car.

I like how Bionic and Lunchbox are bros now. They have a lot in common. Both love Tom Brady and their dads pay for all their stuff.
Speaking of cars I need a new one soon, my current car needs 2500 or so in repairs and thats like = to the KBB so fuck that lol. Not sure what im going to be able to get with 1k or so dp and no credit lol fml lol
I'll buy you one when I'm rich.

Eleuin

WTF AMERICA YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

Edit: I'll join the degenerate league, I'm going to suck but every league needs its browns I suppose

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
White people are allowed to kill black people. If the roles had been reversed that kid would have been fried by now and not a single news outlet would have posted an article about it. #truthfact

Seeing you Shirtless bro's joining the other league hurts my feelings.

It's like when you're seeing this girl, but not exclusively. You know she is banging other dudes, but that doesn't mean she has to do it right in front of you.

Unless if she is really, really hot, then watching is okay.

ChanHuk

Banned

It's like when you're seeing this girl, but not exclusively. You know she is banging other dudes, but that doesn't mean she has to do it right in front of you.

You need to revise your pants rule

Eleuin

Do you draft Gronk first?

Spinluck

That ship sailed long ago brah.

WE STILL HAVE DISNEY WORLD.

And it's only a matter of time before NBA fans admit that they actually liked the Heat coming together to form a super team; because it bought the rest of America closer together, to hate a greater evil.

Lunchbox

Banned
im feeling charitable this awesome night

heres a xbox live code for something, video games are dumb, im starting to appreciate the finer things in life. enjoy bros -

DYM37-QVW83-WQ2WJ-CRHMK-VXBB6

HgkDnqV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom