• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

I even got us a logo that works fine with Dark or White themes. The things I do for "you people" in the fantasy degenerate league.

i3Fd47h.png

manfestival

in light of all of this negative news, I would like to share something positive with all of my fellow gaffers. The buccaneers are the best in the nfl

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well with the Degenerates full, NFL GAF needs another FF league. Anyone want to start one? I would start it but I've never managed a league before. If no one starts it in a few days, I'll start it.

I got dibs on Stafford.

Well with the Degenerates full, NFL GAF needs another FF league. Anyone want to start one? I would start it but I've never managed a league before. If no one starts it in a few days, I'll start it.

I got dibs on Stafford.

i'll be in the league if someone starts it

p.s.

do you have the balls to take stafford with the #1 pick if you got it!?

Fantomex

Niiiice! Good job Fantomex. I really wanted to make it 16 because quite a few people needed a league: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69592646&postcount=70

Hey Bish, i hear what youre saying but let me tell you that fantasy leagues over 12 teams are extremely easy to fall apart. Injuries can take a toll in 14 and 16 team leagues, as well as bye weeks and a lack of talent after the draft really takes the fun out. 12 teams is perfect, especially when people abandon their team, its easier to find replacements. Maybe another league can be started? Like many have said here before, theres usually around 4 leagues by the time the season starts. The Degenerate league does however pride itself on having no Pats fans involved.

Bishman

Hey Bish, i hear what youre saying but let me tell you that fantasy leagues over 12 teams are extremely easy to fall apart. Injuries can take a toll in 14 and 16 team leagues, as well as bye weeks and a lack of talent after the draft really takes the fun out. 12 teams is perfect, especially when people abandon their team, its easier to find replacements. Maybe another league can be started? Like many have said here before, theres usually around 4 leagues by the time the season starts. The Degenerate league does however pride itself on having no Pats fans involved.

That's logical. Someone will just have to step up and make another league. Fantomex, could you assist me as co-commissioner? We make this a money league too.

Fantomex

That's logical. Someone will just have to step up and make another league. Fantomex, could you assist me as co-commissioner? We make this a money league too.

yeah thats fine. id probably advise that a vote is taken on the amount of money, if they want to make it ppr, and if they rather do a Yahoo NFL.com or other site as preference for the league. im off to bed but ill def touch bases with you tomorrow God willing.

Bishman

yeah thats fine. id probably advise that a vote is taken on the amount of money, if they want to make it ppr, and if they rather do a Yahoo NFL.com or other site as preference for the league. im off to bed but ill def touch bases with you tomorrow God willing.

I hate ESPN and not familiar with NFL.com, so hopefully everyone likes yahoo. Standard is so boring. But yeah... PM tomorrow. We can discuss it.

I'm still banging you bro.

That's because you're a true bro.

BlackGhost and Larry are just going out, banging others right in front of us. They probably are even wearing shirts whilst banging.

the shirtless league is better because its run by a lazy corrupt euro

it's like the wwf basically

Bitches better recognize! And Fuck you, I ain't lazy when it comes to the Shirtless League. The offline draft disaster, also known as FrenchieGate, from 2012 shows that.

exarkun

Speaking of fantasy, my big money league the last few years had 16 people. I begged the commish to make it 14 (hes adamant that 16 was best cause we could have ALL our friends in it) and its finally happening. I still think thats too much. In a 16 person league, you have maayyybe 3-4 stars, the rest are second tier. One injury, and you're waiver wiring with no real chance to make it back into the playoffs or do anything once you're there.

The real bitch is when someone loses a lesser star early on and its a normal waiver system where the worst person gets the best pick. Well, that person usually gets a couple weeks of first picks and in the process gains enough depth and diamonds in the rough to make it back into contention (and in my specific case, has won it 2 out of the last 3 years) while leaving nothing for subsequent bad teams. Im sure 14 will have the same problem.

Ten to twelve is best. Im up for a league if another one pops up.

bionic77

Wow at the salt in the thread about which phone is better between the Galaxy and One. What a bunch or dickless babies to be arguing about whose phone is better.

Talon

Weep, Bears fans. Even Ditka knows the GOAT.
1. Of all the quarterbacks, past and present, who would you have liked to play tight end for?

I look at guys like [Tom] Brady and [Drew] Brees . . . the talent is phenomenal. The guy up in Green Bay [Aaron Rodgers], I think is the best in football. But that’s my opinion. I like what he does, and I like his leadership qualities. And I think that’s the other thing you have to look at. He has to be the guy in charge. And the team has to know it.

2. Of all the quarterbacks, past and present, who would you have liked to coach?

How could I say that I wouldn’t want to coach [Johnny] Unitas or Bart Starr? There’s been so many great ones. But if I had to coach one guy in my career, maybe it’d be be Aaron Rodgers.
Link

Somewhere in the Gold Coast, Cutler is pouting.

bionic77

I have an S4. Extremely happy with it.
especially love the panoramic camera mode.
Good for you. But I don't see you getting overly emotional about your phone versus another phone that is mostly the same.

I really hate phone wars more than anything else these days. I can't think of anything that could label you a bitch more other than having a giant tattoo saying bitch on your face.

This might be because I am old but I find it beyond pathetic. It's even worse than being a Jets fan.

cajunator

Banned
Good for you. But I don't see you getting overly emotional about your phone versus another phone that is mostly the same.

I really hate phone wars more than anything else these days. I can't think of anything that could label you a bitch more other than having a giant tattoo saying bitch on your face.

This might be because I am old but I find it beyond pathetic. It's even worse than being a Jets fan.

My view on the subject is that both phones do a ton of different things. They are both marvels of phone engineering and extremely fun/useful. Owning either one is a winning choice.
by the way check out this turtle at the summer house.

My view on the subject is that both phones do a ton of different things. They are both marvels of phone engineering and extremely fun/useful. Owning either one is a winning choice.
by the way check out this turtle at the summer house.

He looks so cute.

Did you eat him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom