• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Maybe one old like myself but not all of us together.

Besides I am not so sure that you kids still would not get your ass kicked by your elders. And if the fisticuffs went badly I am sure ez keeps a mini gun or flamethrower handy and would mow your mofos down in less than a minute. As long as we kill you Florida and one of you is black or Muslim we should be able to get away with it.
I have a pioneer subwoofer in my trunk that can do 140 dB of bass, 20 over the legal limit after 9 o'clock

my dubstep collection would send ez granpa to the ER

Greg

I have a pioneer subwoofer in my trunk that can do 140 dB of bass, 20 over the legal limit after 9 o'clock

my dubstep collection would send ez granpa to the ER
I'll hook my computer up to your system and create a bass patch without a limiter to blow out your speakers.

Am I the only one that has no interest in WatchDogs? Idk maybe when reviews come out and it's good I'll get hyped, but nothing about it really interest me right now.

ChanHuk

Banned
Am I the only one that has no interest in WatchDogs? Idk maybe when reviews come out and it's good I'll get hyped, but nothing about it really interest me right now.

It's a futuristic Assassin's Creed you poor.

I'm putting all of you bums from Ohio with the poors aka snes.

Bread

Banned
animal crossing is sweet, i hate my neighbors though. a bunch of mice and cows, and all of them poor. can i use my mayor fun money to ship in some bros?

Greg

Drinking scotch. Excellent.
between weddings and family gatherings the past couple weeks I'm burnt out on drinking, but that does sound pretty good right about now

GTA V is probably the only sandbox open world game you need this year. it looks so good. imagine what GTA VI on next gen systems will look like O_O
hopefully it doesn't end up like IV where they strip the game of fun just to get it out there for us all to be blown away by the sequel 8 years down the road

manfestival

pacific rim was so good. woulda been better if they added advertising on the jaegers. Like a gigantic Taco bell logo on the chest of gipsy danger

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
for kas, not sure if this was posted

"Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
Of college QBs who have worked Manning Passing Academy, the one who jumped out to Peyton as "obvious" special talent was Matthew Stafford."

Real recognize real. Around the league Staff is respected by his QB piers because the vets know how talented he is.

And Ashley Fox from ESPN just released an article preaching the truth. Some great quotes in this article.

StaffordSignsExtension-590x590.jpg

Remember 2008? The losing. The embarrassment. The shame.

That was the Detroit Lions. They were the worst team in the National Football League. Ever. A joke. They embodied futility. They didn't win a game. It was painful and wretched and sad to see men broken. That season cost plenty of good people their jobs.

And it led Matthew Stafford to his.

Stafford has done nothing except lead the Lions out of the morass of 2008. Nothing except make one of the oldest franchises in the league relevant -- not to mention interesting -- again. Nothing except lead Detroit to the playoffs in 2011 for the first time since 1999.

Stafford has done nothing except throw for more than 10,000 total yards the past two seasons -- more than any other quarterback except Tom Brady and Drew Brees -- while the Lions have continued to rebuild from 2008. Stafford has averaged more passing yards per game during his first four seasons than anyone except Kurt Warner with the St. Louis Rams (1998-2001), according to ESPN Stats & Information.

But when evaluating Stafford and his 1-22 record against teams that finished the season with a winning record, there must be context. This isn't an excuse, merely an explanation: Stafford took over a sorry team. The Lions in 2009 were the ultimate rebuilding job. They were starting anew with a first-time head coach, a new coaching staff and a rookie quarterback.

There is no reason to think Stafford can't. He has shown impressive flashes. He can thread the ball into the narrowest window. He has the arm to find Johnson deep past a defender. There are times when Stafford has looked unstoppable.

The day Stafford re-signed, Lions president Tom Lewand said Stafford has what longtime Michigan coach Bo Schembechler called "moxie."

"It's that something else that's hard to define," Lewand said, "and Matthew has that."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...worthy-hefty-contract-extension-detroit-lions

Fantomex

I need a new game, but I'm gonna wait for a Buy 2 get 1 free sale so I can get, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami, Project X. Then I get that 30 credit yo.

Went out last night with a lady friend. After bar close we met up her friend's friend who apparently had a hot tub.

Long story short we got driven far the fuck out of the campus town and it turns out its a mansion. Legit ancient and modern chinese art and beautiful decoration and architecture. We all hot tub and have a fun time, the friend's friend shows us to a guest bedroom we can use.

Fast forward to next morning, we wake up to people talking in chinese like right outside our room. Wtf. I quickly get up, close and lock the door. We text our friend but he is long gone.

So logically we left through the window and walked a long ass way home without our shoes.

I still dont know what the hell happened.

ChanHuk

Banned
Went out last night with a lady friend. After bar close we met up her friend's friend who apparently had a hot tub.

Long story short we got driven far the fuck out of the campus town and it turns out its a mansion. Legit ancient and modern chinese art and beautiful decoration and architecture. We all hot tub and have a fun time, the friend's friend shows us to a guest bedroom we can use.

Fast forward to next morning, we wake up to people talking in chinese like right outside our room. Wtf. I quickly get up, close and lock the door. We text our friend but he is long gone.

So logically we left through the window and walked a long ass way home without our shoes.

You got the herps.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

#yolo

g98na.jpg

lmao

Greg

Greg you're better than this.
we're all better than GTA IV

I never feel good after naps.

Same with sleeping too much. 5-7 hours a night is the correct amount.
yeah, 6 1/2 to 7 is perfect for me. And naps ruin everything.

this is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom