• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Only popes have one phone. I have an iPhone and an S3, will be getting the King of Phones HTC One ASAP.

I don't think there are any apps that adults want on android that are apple exclusives. Maybe that candy crush game or whatever kiddie/pedo games are popular on Apple are exclusives. No idea since I don't touch kids.

When dd you become a mod bionic?
If I was a mod would you still be having a retarded conversion about cell phones with a Pats fan in the NFL thread?

I am not sure if God gave sconis brains but if he did you should surely make use of it!

Bishman

I even got us a logo that works fine with Dark or White themes. The things I do for "you people" in the fantasy degenerate league.

i3Fd47h.png

Thread is up: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623066

Greg

Fuck. I forgot how bad sunburns could be.
taking a shower or those times where you forget you have it and scratch it or rub against something is the worst

I got burnt bad one time, so now I just go overboard on sunscreen any time I go out

WedgeX

Banned
taking a shower or those times where you forget you have it and scratch it or rub against something is the worst

I got burnt bad one time, so now I just go overboard on sunscreen any time I go out

I'd thought that I applied twice! Darn swimming. Aloe and tylenol...definitely miss the days where I was working outside every day and would never burn.

I once put moisturizer on my skin after burning. There is not a more heinous mistake that can be made.

Greg

I'd thought that I applied twice! Darn swimming. Aloe and tylenol...definitely miss the days where I was working outside every day and would never burn.

I once put moisturizer on my skin after burning. There is not a more heinous mistake that can be made.
ahhh, cringing thinking about it

hopefully it heals fast

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You guys still down with doing a pre-training camp assessment of your teams? Thinking of starting it tomorrow and running it through the week then compiling it for one big post.

Is this going to be in addition to the what to watch for or a replacement for it? Either way, I'm game. But we'll get a whole lot more fans back in the thread if you wait until camps open. Of course, that's only a week away.
Thank Tebow!

I'm kinda interested in a Vita now, who has one?
It's a great system if you're interested in the library, just know that there aren't many guarantees going forward. The hardware is so good though, much better than the 3DS as far as that goes. Overall I prefer the 3DS because it has better games but both are worth the money, in my opinion.

Also, the library becomes much better if you never owned a PSP.

bionic77

i would kill myself if someone saw me with a gaming handheld in public. grown adult with a 3ds is almost eli manning level

adult handhelds -

zuecRZy.png
I admit that playing a 3DS in public would look weird but honestly the same applies for any handheld.

But 3DS games shit over iOS offerings.

Also adults are too busy to play games on their iPhones. We are too busy working our asses off to pay for our wives purses and our kids college education. Gaming is still the hobby of teens and daddy's boys.

Every QB gets blamed for the failings of the team. There will always be an outlier, and it could just be Rodgers that will be that guy. I linked the wrong article, which was from last year. This one is from this year

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1685019-where-can-the-green-bay-packers-improve-most-in-2013

Same author but BR warning and all that

Haven't read this yet since I'm a real man posting on a flip phone and it'll take another 20 minutes for that to load, but do they address the effect that the lack of running game has on closing out tight games ? I think its a big factor

Draxal

It's a great system if you're interested in the library, just know that there aren't many guarantees going forward. The hardware is so good though, much better than the 3DS as far as that goes. Overall I prefer the 3DS because it has better games but both are worth the money, in my opinion.

Also, the library becomes much better if you never owned a PSP.

3Ds's library also becomes much stronger if you never owned a DS.

Vita's issues are two fold,

First, is the propietary mem card drives the cost of the system up.

The second is that right now Indie games are driving the system library; and the majority of them are multiplatform.

I do want it for P4G and Gravity rush though, I'm just waiting for the Price Drop.

3Ds's library also becomes much stronger if you never owned a DS.

Vita's issues are two fold,

First, is the propietary mem card drives the cost of the system up.

The second is that right now Indie games are driving the system library; and the majority of them are multiplatform.

I do want it for P4G and Gravity rush though, I'm just waiting for the Price Drop.
No disagreement from me. I only mentioned the PSP because of the relatively weak Vita library.

Proprietary memory sucks but make do by buying physical whenever I can.

P4G is amazing but Gravity Rush really suffers from bad combat. You're right about indie games being the highlight (especially lately), although there are some pretty nice looking Japanese games coming out eventually. Killzone looks pretty good, also.

squicken

Haven't read this yet since I'm a real man posting on a flip phone and it'll take another 20 minutes for that to load, but do they address the effect that the lack of running game has on closing out tight games ? I think its a big factor

Most stat guys think running the ball is for dumbs. I enjoy reading about football but it's one area where I think there's a lot of polarization amongst old school guys and stat guys. Stat guys say Rodgers throwing it, per play, is so great, that it's dumb to run it too much. And that makes sense. But by not running much in the first three quarters, they can't really expect the Pack to them suddenly become proficient at it in the 4Q.

And Rodgers completes like 70% of his passes, so maybe they are right? Could be that McCarthy is great at game planning but poor in-game like Elfforkusu said. But it's been going on for so long it seems like it's one of those things that is no longer just random and will revert towards the mean. Drafting the two RBs sure seems to signal a bit that changes will be coming. That article also talks about the defense, which I think all would agree has been the bigger problem

found FMT's phone

zOOczhm.jpg

i actually dont give a flying fuck about what kind of phone i have so i would have no problem owning that phone or any other if it was cheaper. i have a company iphone and its whatever. i use my phone for 3 things: calls, texts and occasional web browsing. you will never find me playing a videogame in public, on a phone or on a portable gaming system!

always baffles me when i see people throwing out cash on these phones like nothing. $100+ per month for the phone plus whatever you paid for it. but then i remember different people value different things! i'm sure people would shake their head at me spending $400 for a ticket to see the wonderful niners!

bionic77

i actually dont give a flying fuck about what kind of phone i have so i would have no problem owning that phone or any other if it was cheaper. i have a company iphone and its whatever. i use my phone for 3 things: calls, texts and occasional web browsing. you will never find me playing a videogame in public, on a phone or on a portable gaming system!

always baffles me when i see people throwing out cash on these phones like nothing. $100+ per month for the phone plus whatever you paid for it. but then i remember different people value different things! i'm sure people would shake their head at me spending $400 for a ticket to see the wonderful niners!
My office pays for most of my phone bill and I have been using phones for email since forever because of that but you were right about everything. I remember back in the day it was 60 bucks/month for a data plan and it was not unlimited but you would never go over it in your blackberry so it did not matter.

I don't get these kids who spend 80 bucks/month on their phone and then just dick around on it all day. I fucking hate this culture we are creating where we need to be entertained 24 hours a day.

/end old man rant

My office pays for most of my phone bill and I have been using phones for email since forever because of that but you were right about everything. I remember back in the day it was 60 bucks/month for a data plan and it was not unlimited but you would never go over it in your blackberry so it did not matter.

I don't get these kids who spend 80 bucks/month on their phone and then just dick around on it all day. I fucking hate this culture we are creating where we need to be entertained 24 hours a day.

/end old man rant
Getoffmylawn.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
So a brawl breaks out between the poors, olds, and youngs. Who wins? Well I should put the poors and youngs together.

Since I'm not quite a youngs, an olds, or a poors I will provide standby medical aid.

bionic77

my dad could out pay your shyster ass anyways
Maybe one old like myself but not all of us together.

Besides I am not so sure that you kids still would not get your ass kicked by your elders. And if the fisticuffs went badly I am sure ez keeps a mini gun or flamethrower handy and would mow your mofos down in less than a minute. As long as we kill you Florida and one of you is black or Muslim we should be able to get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom