• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
jshwqvhpabs9.gif

Ooooooh!

Ooooooh!

BG say Ooooooh Kill em.

eznark

Banned
His hair looks so fucking ludicrous. Listening to him snipe all the people who still have talent is pretty hilarious though. So bitter.

squicken

You forgot "SHOCKING NEWS" before that Stafford/Lions stuff.

That nugget about the coaching is infuriating. Schwartz was a clear "buddy coach" and we all see how well that worked. Ridiculous.

Maybe we'll all be proven wrong, but the Caldwell hire is still baffling. I never liked Schwartz but this doesn't seem like much of an upgrade. Linehan isn't terrible; he just needed to work for a HC who would get on the headset and tell him to run the ball

ShaneB

Stumbled on some older games on youtube. Football fix for today is currently watching the Seahawks @ Jets, 12/6/1998. Complete with commercials!

jakncoke

Banned
Stumbled on some older games on youtube. Football fix for today is currently watching the Seahawks @ Jets, 12/6/1998. Complete with commercials!

wow at vinny testaverde stats from that game

If you are curious. Jets were a 7 pt fav in that game.

Greg

Wow, this is good stuff! I love the vocals. Never listened to Cynic before this I don't think.

I've been listening to that new Inferi album some also. Those guys are solid.
They started out as more metal (their least favorite CD of mine, surprisingly), but over the past few releases they turned to more rock and experimental stuff. You should check out the album Traced in Air by them if you dig that sound though - that's like a top 25 favorite of all time for me.

And I'm glad you're liking Inferi! There's a lot going on, but I was surprised how fast some of it stuck with me.

Milchjon

I'm still genuinely surprised every time I stumble across a Steelers fan making sense in some random thread.

Can't you guys start doing the same in here?

Wow, this is good stuff! I love the vocals. Never listened to Cynic before this I don't think.

I've been listening to that new Inferi album some also. Those guys are solid.

youre2bgoing2bdown4juxy.gif

Just so you know, I've been playing (way too much) Fifa lately and that thing that went down the last time? That's not gonna happen no more, brother. I'm coming for you.

jakncoke

Banned
On a scale of 1 to invading russia in the winter is the following idea. Letting players decide to enter the draft whenever they want instead of 3 year wait minimum after HS. Personally this sounds terrible, it might of worked for basketball for a time. But we've already seen players that come into the league after 3 or 4 years mostly still need usually 2+ years of training before they contribute in a meaningful way. So my stance is invading russia in the winter while naked with polar bears chasing you. Whats your opinion nfl-age.

On a scale of 1 to invading russia in the winter is the following idea. Letting players decide to enter the draft whenever they want instead of 3 year wait minimum after HS. Personally this sounds terrible, it might of worked for basketball for a time. But we've already seen players that come into the league after 3 or 4 years mostly still need usually 2+ years of training before they contribute in a meaningful way. So my stance is invading russia in the winter while naked with polar bears chasing you. Whats your opinion nfl-age.
My opinion is that your posts where you say "might of" or "could of" instead of "might've" or "could've" (ie, it's a conjunction of word + have) drive me fucking batty.

Agreed. The NBA rules on that killed College Basketball, and now alotta these players aren't as complete players as they might've been had they stayed in College. I don't think the rule should be changed

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Suh going to stomp all over Caldwell

Fixed.

Football is also different from basketball in that you really need those extra years of a tough college conditioning program to even be physically prepared for the NFL. A 18 or 19 year old kid probably won't have the pure athletic ability needed for the pros. Don't people peak physically in terms of strength at about 28-30 years old?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Quick reminder I need more prison bios. About ready for the next batch to come in. It'll take a little time for me to sit down and make some more up, otherwise I can just rush through and just put things like "lol Falcons, also RIP penis" for RBH for example.

The current list to contribute to:

ConradCervantes
KaYotiX
BlackGhost
TheArtfulDodger
Dutch Patriot
eznark
MechDX
Godslay
squicken
cdyhybrid
FrenchMovieTheme
Alligatorjandro
bionic77
Lunchbox
chuckddd
Jason "jakncoke" Bay
yankeehater
Cloudy
Big Baybee
MrBob
LJ11
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
Sanjuro
Tamanon
RBH
NomarTyme
Fox318
vas_a_morir
Tabris
Squall ASF
Konka
tmdorsey
pelicansurf
Narag
Grover Cleveland
Rorschach
Bowser
Slo
sf2fanatic
Chanhuk
Matrix
BannedEpisode
cajunator
rando14
DeaconKnowledge
snes

RBH

Quick reminder I need more prison bios. About ready for the next batch to come in. It'll take a little time for me to sit down and make some more up, otherwise I can just rush through and just put things like "lol Falcons, also RIP penis" for RBH for example.

ConradCervantes
KaYotiX
BlackGhost
TheArtfulDodger
Dutch Patriot
eznark
MechDX
Godslay
squicken
cdyhybrid
FrenchMovieTheme
Alligatorjandro
bionic77
Lunchbox
chuckddd
Jason "jakncoke" Bay
yankeehater
Cloudy
Big Baybee
MrBob
LJ11
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
Sanjuro
Tamanon
RBH
NomarTyme
Fox318
vas_a_morir
Tabris
Squall ASF
Konka
tmdorsey
pelicansurf
Narag
Grover Cleveland
Rorschach
Bowser
Slo
sf2fanatic
Chanhuk
Matrix
BannedEpisode
cajunator
rando14
DeaconKnowledge
snes
:(

Farooq

Banned
Maybe we'll all be proven wrong, but the Caldwell hire is still baffling. I never liked Schwartz but this doesn't seem like much of an upgrade. Linehan isn't terrible; he just needed to work for a HC who would get on the headset and tell him to run the ball

Like Jason Garrett right?

Bread

Banned
FMT stop playing xbone and come back to the Penis Brotherhood, a group of bandits is threatening our livelihood and causing weak men to flee our server.

ConradCervantes
KaYotiX
BlackGhost
TheArtfulDodger
Dutch Patriot
eznark
MechDX
Godslay
squicken
cdyhybrid
FrenchMovieTheme
Alligatorjandro
bionic77
Lunchbox
chuckddd
Jason "jakncoke" Bay
yankeehater
Cloudy
Big Baybee
MrBob
LJ11
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
Sanjuro
Tamanon
RBH
NomarTyme
Fox318
vas_a_morir
Tabris
Squall ASF
Konka
tmdorsey
pelicansurf
Narag
Grover Cleveland
Rorschach
Bowser
Slo
sf2fanatic
Chanhuk
Matrix
BannedEpisode
cajunator
rando14
DeaconKnowledge
snes

Put me in solitary for choking someone out.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Put me in solitary for choking someone out.

Oh, I've saving you for the max security block. ;P

I'd think FMT, Larry, Kas, and Lunchbox would likely be there as well.

I'm thinking someone like Tabris would be minimum security. A lot of annoying talk and bluster, but ultimately not really a threat.

I'm likely not going to have enough funds to make separate facilities for all of them though, so just the cell blocks would be separate. The common areas would still be shared. Should be hilariously awesome.

Oh, I've saving you for the max security block. ;P

I'd think FMT, Larry, Kas, and Lunchbox would likely be there as well.

I'm thinking someone like Tabris would be minimum security. A lot of annoying talk and bluster, but ultimately not really a threat.

I'm likely not going to have enough funds to make separate facilities for all of them though, so just the cell blocks would be separate. The common areas would still be shared. Should be hilariously awesome.

Make me the baddest dude there.

Milchjon

milch write me a bio please

But I can't :-(

You're in there for Violent Tax Fraud (Don't ask me where the "violent" came from, it was in your conviction).

You're pretty stale and crusty, that's why your co-inmates gave you your nickname.

That's all that's known about you.

Bread

Banned
But I can't :-(

You're in there for Violent Tax Fraud (Don't ask me where the "violent" came from, it was in your conviction).

You're pretty stale and crusty, that's why your co-inmates gave you your nickname.

That's all that's known about you.
I guess attacking auditors is now considered "assault", fuckin Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom