• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

What kind of adjustments would those be? Draft an elite pass protecting line during halftime? Get bigger WRs who don't rattle easily?

A lot of this is only bewildered "JUST DO SOMETHING WE'RE LOSING".

denver lost not only on the field, but in the their preparation.

also.. a coach who decides to punt down 4 possessions in the opponents territory w/ pretty much 2 quarters of football left is a loser. sad that peyton didn't put much of a fight against that decision either.

they were handily outplayed and outcoached, but i do think if they were more patient with the running game they would've gotten better results. when your qb is getting happy feet, seeing ghost, and can't get comfortable in the pocket- you might as well run the ball some and alleviate that pass rush. idk if they would've been able to run on avril's side though lol.

idk why you're coming off as if i'm saying if fox coached better they would've won lol. they probably lose that game 7 out of 10 times.

What a superior human being.

i'm guessing that he pretended that the hole wasn't a pats receiver.

why is it so hard to find a killer instinct match on a saturday night at midnight-ish!?

in all seriousness, xbone is a bit depressing so far. i love KI, i think its the best next gen game available anywhere. but xbl is kind of garbage compared to 360 and my friends list is really barren as it relates to xbox one. i have 99 friends and on any given time maybe 3 or 4 are actually on XBL for xbone. i vaguely know that sales were "good" for xbox one but if my friends list is any indication the system isn't selling well enough!

p.s.

i truly dislike the triggers and bumpers on xb controller

jakncoke

Banned
why is it so hard to find a killer instinct match on a saturday night at midnight-ish!?

in all seriousness, xbone is a bit depressing so far. i love KI, i think its the best next gen game available anywhere. but xbl is kind of garbage compared to 360 and my friends list is really barren as it relates to xbox one. i have 99 friends and on any given time maybe 3 or 4 are actually on XBL for xbone. i vaguely know that sales were "good" for xbox one but if my friends list is any indication the system isn't selling well enough!

p.s.

Maybe your friends are poors or jumped ship to PS4

Rorschach

p.s.

You're one of five people that got KI and the only person that bought an xbone for KI.

Milchjon

How angry were you when you woke up from your sissy inebriated state still unemployed and still a bum?

Have you been drinking on the job again

I have! Working at a beer store ain't half bad. Although I'm sure at some point I'm gonna chan it up when I'm drunk, leading to me getting fired.

MRSA

Banned
Have you been drinking on the job again

I have! Working at a beer store ain't half bad. Although I'm sure at some point I'm gonna chan it up when I'm drunk, leading to me getting fired.

I envy your job, I was high as a fuckin kite yesterday at work.

jakncoke

Banned
How angry were you when you woke up from your sissy inebriated state still unemployed and still a bum?

Actually just annoyed that the Pitt/Va Tech pissed me off enough that I finished the bottle before it was over and dont remember anything past 5 pm, so I assume I passed out around then.

MRSA

Banned
Actually just annoyed that the Pitt/Va Tech pissed me off enough that I finished the bottle before it was over and dont remember anything past 5 pm, so I assume I passed out around then.

I'd be angry if I woke up from an inebriated state before 5am.

MRSA

Banned
My sleep is all fucked up; working overnight right now and then I'm working in the am on Monday. When the fuck am I supposed to sleep?

jakncoke

Banned
My sleep is all fucked up; working overnight right now and then I'm working in the am on Monday. When the fuck am I supposed to sleep?

sleeping pills i guess, or just pull 48 hour high. im sure you got all kinds of good stolen medication

Milchjon

Not long until RIP Chan isn't just a figure of speech.

Unrelated, but it seems like there are a lot of hot female snowboarders.

Milchjon

Seriously, Dutch is really good at speed skating. No idea where he finds all the time to practice unless he's posting on GAF while he's skating.

Every time you people spread lies about the Patriots, he lets it all out on the ice.

And since you guys are major dickholes in that regard, he's had a lot of practice!

Seriously, Dutch is really good at speed skating. No idea where he finds all the time to practice unless he's posting on GAF while he's skating.

PRACTICE?!
2002-05-07-iverson2.jpg

squicken

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/podcast/

Football Guys' podcasts are good, especially for draft season. They had a couple of Senior Bowl "chatter" nuggets on the coaching changes. First one is that Jeff Tedford loves Derek Carr. It's not just drafnik dot connecting. A league-wide held belief

The other was that DET, and also WAS, had a chance to hire coaches that were "bigger" than the QB, and both chose to go in the direction of a "buddy" coach than a coach who would be sterner "father figure" type

There was some questioning at the Senior Bowl whether Stafford was willing to put in the work to get better. Not just mechanics, but in running a QB centric offense like Brees runs in New Orleans, and that Lombardi brings from there. Not to the surprise of GAF, but it is thought Stafford has mostly gotten by on raw ability and has never really been a tireless worker

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Football Guys' podcasts are good, especially for draft season. They had a couple of Senior Bowl "chatter" nuggets on the coaching changes. First one is that Jeff Tedford loves Derek Carr. It's not just drafnik dot connecting. A league-wide held belief

The other was that DET, and also WAS, had a chance to hire coaches that were "bigger" than the QB, and both chose to go in the direction of a "buddy" coach than a coach who would be sterner "father figure" type

There was some questioning at the Senior Bowl whether Stafford was willing to put in the work to get better. Not just mechanics, but in running a QB centric offense like Brees runs in New Orleans, and that Lombardi brings from there. Not to the surprise of GAF, but it is thought Stafford has mostly gotten by on raw ability and has never really been a tireless worker

You forgot "SHOCKING NEWS" before that Stafford/Lions stuff.

That nugget about the coaching is infuriating. Schwartz was a clear "buddy coach" and we all see how well that worked. Ridiculous.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I believe you but I need to hear from Kas first before I make my final decision.

I need to review his stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom