• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Speaking of defense forces, there's a guy getting all fussy because people are making jokes in the thread about suicide bombers fucking up a demonstration and killing themselves.

JABEE

I'm not forgetting or forgiving, but its time to move on. Besides, the era of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick is coming to an end.

Tom Brady, is an all-time great quarterback and is also a man, and I've always had respect for what he's been able to do in his illustrious career.

Bill Belichick is one of the greatest minds to ever be around the game of football.

Lunchbox bought your account?

These are the end times.

Slo

After working amidst callcenter employees for almost 7 months, rest assured that no matter how pleasant and friendly they are while talking to you, they will immediately cocksucker you as soon as you hang up.

wow who knew there would be someone on gaf say that taliban has the right to nukes as any other country.

I had to close that thread and just move away. I get that everyone thinks America are the big meanies of the world, but my god at people saying the US is the exact same as the Taliban.

I wish "salty" was a banned word.

It makes literally every single thread and discussion that it's used in worse. No matter the topic, no matter the situation, no matter the people.

The worst thing is that it's used inappropriately in 95% of all cases in lieu of an actual argument.

You mean :snes

Eznark is banned again?

they should watch the tracy porter interview, where he says he was able to figure out one of manning's play calls based off of lots of film study.

Seems like this is a common thing, I have heard several NFL people say since the SB that Manning doesnt change his hand signals so all they had to do was go back through old tape to see what plays he was calling.

After working amidst callcenter employees for almost 7 months, rest assured that no matter how pleasant and friendly they are while talking to you, they will immediately cocksucker you as soon as you hang up.

This is true. Also, if you notice the other end of the phone is very silent, they have you on mute and are calling you a cocksucker.

Isn't this the same for any customer service or retail job?

Milchjon

I have no veil over my eyes but I will never cede any defeat in which the other team cheated in such a disgusting manner. All three of those SBs are clearly tainted and the people that try to pretend they are not are the ones that have their eyes covered.

So salty.

All that is true, but it doesn't mean your team still didn't lose a SB by a FG when the Pats were taping your practices. Yeah, your team could have won it had they not made a few less mistakes. But that's the thing: the Panthers had to make less mistakes than the Pats b/c the Pats had gained an unfair advantage through cheating

So salty.

Wow, I can totally see the appeal of this now. I can look like a dick and I don't even have to make an effort!

This thread is so full of
large-salt-pile-792875.jpg

God, I hate the whole "salt" thing. It's a cheap out for people when their diction fails them.

Spinluck

I hope you'll excuse me being blunt, but are you black? Your avatar is confusing me.

Because if you are, damn your white QB avatars for making me assume you weren't.

i am whatever you want me to be milch, but my love for andrew luck is a very real thing. i'm not sexually attracted to him, like you pats fans with tammy or :kas, and his stafford. but i do celebrate the prime specimen that is my quarterback. but yes, i am black.

my avatar is kim kardashian and reggie bush, it is to celebrate this awesome month. you euros probably never heard about it.

i've been to very few colts home games, and i think i was the only black colts fan there. nice people though!

jakncoke

Banned
Discussion time boyos.

Is it possible to win after paying a QB big bucks? Seems it cripples more teams than it helps.

If i wasnt a bottle deep right now id look up 5 years post each huge contract. I reckon the fact now the contracts of star qbs eat up 1/7 of the entire salary cap leaves teams in a real fucked position cap wise

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wasn't Ben in the first year of his contract for XL? Sure, it wasn't $20M, but it was a lot at the time. The crazy contracts won't look too bad if the qb's are still performing well in 4-5 years. That said, in the near term it probably costs a team one star or two starters.

Greg

Discussion time boyos.

Is it possible to win after paying a QB big bucks? Seems it cripples more teams than it helps.
is it worth having money and being the Jags?

i am whatever you want me to be milch, but my love for andrew luck is a very real thing. i'm not sexually attracted to him, like you pats fans with tammy or :kas, and his stafford. but i do celebrate the prime specimen that is my quarterback. but yes, i am black.

my avatar is kim kardashian and reggie bush, it is to celebrate this awesome month. you euros probably never heard about it.

i've been to very few colts home games, and i think i was the only black colts fan there. nice people though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHXwY1_n_cY

Milchjon

Of course I've heard of black history month. And of course I know those two. It's just that the combo of your previous avatars and your colts fandom didn't really make me consider you being anything but Caucasian until I saw you were part of this little meme thing.

I probably assume the same thing for way too many other guys in here.

Spinluck

Was going to ask "how"...then I remembered you play us twice.

easiestschedulenfl2014_zps831c804e.png

hey, luck at the bright side, you guys are like right there!

Discussion time boyos.

i think it is, but the window closes fast though.

i think we'll end up one of the crippled teams sooner rather than later. unlike the seahawks, if they are smart enough to pay russle what he's actually worth- they won't be going anywhere anytime soon

Of course I've heard of black history month. And of course I know those two. It's just that the combo of your previous avatars and your colts fandom didn't really make me consider you being anything but Caucasian until I saw you were part of this little meme thing.

I probably assume the same thing for way too many other guys in here.

it's not your fault, i assume that everyone on gaf is white also.

until proven otherwise!

Spinluck

Seahawks are also is the good/bad place that they have a CB that could command/be worth a 100 million deal.

i would be shocked if dick wanted to fuck over his team that badly.

i know he's a great player- but i think even he knows he needs talent around him to be successful.

is it worth having money and being the Jags?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHXwY1_n_cY

holy shit, amazing. seems that snl still has its moments every now and then.

:jnc

you will always be the best white dunker i know.

squicken

Discussion time boyos.

I still think the most important thing is hitting on and developing late round picks. QB doesn't prevent that. You can't fill every roster slot with star FAs and high picks. Need a lot of luck on the injury front, no matter if the players are young or old. But I think you pay star QBs $20m. But not Cutler/Flacco QBs

Wasn't Ben in the first year of his contract for XL? Sure, it wasn't $20M, but it was a lot at the time. The crazy contracts won't look too bad if the qb's are still performing well in 4-5 years. That said, in the near term it probably costs a team one star or two starters.

Wiki says Ben made 20 million, he makes 5 times that now.

He has another restructure pending - i'm wondering if he'll rework it to make his money more team friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom