• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 5m
#Texans Andre Johnson thinks highly of Johnny Manziel. "He doesn't have the name Johnny Football for nothing." #NFL #Aggies

Means nothing but interesting

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I don't know if they are a legal age for Gata.

Gata would still try and blend in:

xOtyUwG.jpg

rando14

Stay safe RBH!!

I agree man. ASOIAF is shit. Barely could make it through the first book and dropped that shit a quarter way through the second, and I have ready 100s of fantasy books so I can put up with a lot of shit in my favorite genre.

After reading WoT I have no patience for bloated meandering books that have no point, no matter how strong the author is in other areas.

Joffrey is that you

Syrinx

Classes today were cancelled by like afternoon yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised if they got canned tomorrow as well (at least the 8 am class). Really feels bizarre to be getting this here, especially since it was like 60 on Saturday.

Furyous

Was this done on purpose knowing his background? Or purely coincidence

All I know about him is he's 6'5 and big plus he fits the prototypical height requirement scouflts love. As long as Steelers fans keep it classy, we'll do the same.

*consults Google*

That was three seasons ago and we need to give young men the chance to prove their maturity as pros. His one year under Cam demonstrated he deserves a look at worst in the pros. All of these young men make mistakes and deserve second chances.

jakncoke

Banned
All I know about him is he's 6'5 and big plus he fits the prototypical height requirement scouflts love. As long as Steelers fans keep it classy, we'll do the same.

*consults Google*

That was three seasons ago and we need to give young men the chance to prove their maturity as pros. His one year under Cam demonstrated he deserves a look at worst in the pros. All of these young men make mistakes and deserve second chances.

Do you realize if you do in fact draft him there is no way in hell Im letting that happen, right? Having listened to the internet and 2 years irl in ohio of ben rapistburger this and that despite never being charged. I'll have a field day out of this.

Tom Penny

I love looking at Pats mock drafts since nobody states the obvious and goes " they aren't taking anyone in the 1st round and they are trading down "

DMczaf

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/02/12/cleveland-browns-jimmy-haslam-fires-joe-banner/

Bill Belichick and Urban Meyer were strong in recommendations for fired Tampa Bay coach Greg Schiano—Belichick called twice—and here’s where I hear there was a major rift in the organization. Banner wanted nothing to do with Schiano. Haslam was intrigued with him after the over-the-top recommendation from Belichick. The group flew to Tampa to interview Schiano, and one source said Banner was cold to Schiano, not participating much in the interview. Banner likely thought Schiano would be a disastrous hire, given all the negatives in recent Cleveland history. He was probably right, but the owner was open to it, and when the owner’s open to it, the man running football operations should at least consider it.

Banner was trying to save you, Bitch Kitties!

Tom Penny

It's Schiano's fault Freeman was the QB? The NFL is pretty simple Pretty Good QB = probably keep you're job. Bad QB = You're fired.

I agree man. ASOIAF is shit. Barely could make it through the first book and dropped that shit a quarter way through the second, and I have ready 100s of fantasy books so I can put up with a lot of shit in my favorite genre.

After reading WoT I have no patience for bloated meandering books that have no point, no matter how strong the author is in other areas.

If you thought the first book was meandering I'm almost sad you didn't read the awfulness that was books 4a and 4b (better known as A Feast for Crow and A Dance With Dragons).

Those books took like 20 years to come out, they're like 3000 combined pages and almost NOTHING happens. Unless you like reading about food, or turtles.

It's Schiano's fault Freeman was the QB? The NFL is pretty simple Pretty Good QB = probably keep you're job. Bad QB = You're fired.

I know you are just joking and not to take your posts serious but the Schiano thing went way beyond wins and losses. You cant have a coach who might have leaked info and one of his own players failed drug tests. He also seemed to turn the whole team against him with all the weird shit he tried to do interms of discipline. Hell the Giants once revolted against coughlin and he was an established NFL coach. Some guy from college cant come in and act like he did and expect guys to play hard for him. Schiano will never get another HC job in the NFL and deservedly so. Haslam looks like a fool for even giving him an interview.

I know you are just joking and not to take your posts serious but the Schiano thing went way beyond wins and losses. You cant have a coach who might have leaked info and one of his own players failed drug tests. He also seemed to turn the whole team against him with all the weird shit he tried to do interms of discipline. Hell the Giants once revolted against coughlin and he was an established NFL coach. Some guy from college cant come in and act like he did and expect guys to play hard for him. Schiano will never get another HC job in the NFL and deservedly so. Haslam looks like a fool for even giving him an interview.

Agreed. It's very hard for a coach to win back a locker room once they lost it. Schiano was trying to control too much and quite frankly he didn't have the resume to command the level of respect he was demanding.

AGOT is the least interesting book.
S1 of the show is better.

But every one since then is better than the show, except S3 The Climb that episode was 11/10.

Martins writing isn't the greatest though, I'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom