• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Congrats Xia!! Though Ima gonna be honest I kiiiinda wish you were working at Taco bell so I could have an insider in regards to their newest products. It might not be gourmet food like Red Lobster but I love me some bell!!

bigosc2k

Banned
After 10 and a half months since getting laid off, dozens of applications, over 30 interviews, and a few near misses where I made the final 2 or 3 candidates but they ended up going with someone else, I've finally gotten a job offer.

alZuaVJ.gif

Congrats man and welcome back to the work force.

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO 32m
Dear Jon Martin..... The truth is going to bury you and your entire "camp". You could have told the truth the entire time.

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO 26m
Bombs over Baghdad by Outkast
http://youtu.be/fVyVIsvQoaE
#FREEINCOGNITO
#BringIt

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO 16m
Jon Martin---you started all of this when Kenny Zuckerman released the VM to ESPN. The same VM we joked about with @brianhartline

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 15m
Kenny Zuckerman from Priority Sports.... What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM. What was your goal ?

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO 14m
I'm guilty of being a loyal friend and good teammate. I apologize for my poor language and rude remarks. I've never denied it.

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO 11m
I apologize to all of the women out there that I offended with my text messages to my close personal friend.

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO 4m
FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasn't playing well. Told me he felt worthless.

his last series of tweets

I still feel bad for him and his position because the texts at least do make it seem like he was wronged, but holy shit don't air out the fact that a guy felt suicidal. That's between him and you if he told you. Making that shit public is so far from being an okay thing

squicken

Raiders staff concerned Menelik Watson may not have "it"

According to CSN Bay Area's Scott Bair, "there is concern" among the Raiders' coaching staff that 2013 second-round pick Menelik Watson "might not have it."

Watson has barely practiced with the Raiders, let alone played, so he still deserves time. But 95.7 The Game's Lincoln Kennedy recently suggested a similar feeling inside the organization regarding Watson, who was the 42nd overall pick in last April's draft. The Raiders also got very little out of first-rounder D.J. Hayden in year one. They cut fourth-round pick Tyler Wilson, and sixth-rounder Latavius Murray didn't play a 2013 snap

MechDX

I still feel bad for him and his position because the texts at least do make it seem like he was wronged, but holy shit don't air out the fact that a guy felt suicidal. That's between him and you if he told you. Making that shit public is so far from being an okay thing

"My twitter account was hacked excuse" incoming!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's always beer o'clock. Or more technically, Irish Dawn, clear liquor lunches, whiskey mid-afternooner and a nice couple of beers at the end of a rough day of drinking to calm the shakes

Posting this shit throws all the changes of mind that the text leak brought. Now he just seems like a doucher again.

Meh, changes nothing at all for me. Richie is just an asshole and Martin has mental issues or he's starved for attention, plus, he's a shitty player. Other than that, I'm tired of this whole story, it's a total non story IMO that broke out because the Dolphins are run by a bunch of dolts who can't run their shit properly.

BigAT

Posting this shit throws all the changes of mind that the text leak brought. Now he just seems like a doucher again.

Richie Incognito is definitely a huge douchebag, but that doesn't mean that Martin didn't fuck him in this situation. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Greg

After 10 and a half months since getting laid off, dozens of applications, over 30 interviews, and a few near misses where I made the final 2 or 3 candidates but they ended up going with someone else, I've finally gotten a job offer.

alZuaVJ.gif
congrats man!

Mindlog

i see gaffers with nfl avatars all the time that never post here.

i assume they either think we're all douche bags, or don't know that nfl-gaf exist.

i'm going with the former.
Don't :gata: the alts.
Just building up post histories to make them look a little more legit when they need to be used in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom