• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Must of been a bad Jan NPD for Nintendo, poor snesfreak

They're predicting something around 60k Wii Us sold. Think my brother and I will finally pull the trigger if they drop it to 250 so I can finally play SM3DW, but Nintendo said they can't do that right now, so...waiting it is.

Eleuin

I don't know but I found this cool picture of him:

http://americaswhiteboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Richie-Incognito-Miami-Dolphins-Bully-NFL.jpg[img]

New avatar for Wrayfield?[/QUOTE]Is this a common background for portraits? I remember that eddie lacy avatar had the exact same thing

RBH

We need more Falcons fans in here!

WHO'S WITH ME??!?

%3Fformat%3D500w

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Thanks everyone.

Time to buy that Benz you always wanted

Ha, I got bills to pay off first. Unemployment ran out over a month ago and even then it was barely half of what I used to make. At least this new spot is almost 50% more salary than what I used to make!

New prison update shortly.

Colasante

Raiders sign RB Kory Sheets, MVP of the CFL's Grey Cup. I have no idea if he's actually any good, but I like the outside the box thinking from McKenzie. If he can find a capable running back without breaking the bank, good for the Raiders.

cdyhybrid

Raiders sign RB Kory Sheets, MVP of the CFL's Grey Cup. I have no idea if he's actually any good, but I like the outside the box thinking from McKenzie. If he can find a capable running back without breaking the bank, good for the Raiders.

They run the ball up in Moosetopia?

Thanks everyone.

Ha, I got bills to pay off first. Unemployment ran out over a month ago and even then it was barely half of what I used to make. At least this new spot is almost 50% more salary than what I used to make!

New prison update shortly.
Congrats on the job! Also can I request to be darker skin tone in the game haha

Eleuin

woah

Jennings should still be lead back in the rotation though

effzee

Banner might have prevented the hiring of Schiano but I doubt that is the only reason Haslam had it with him. He also isn't the only candidate they lost out on because of Banner.

Its not who he prevent him from hiring its how he was acting. If the owner for whom you work wants to interview a candidate you don't show up with an attitude that puts the candidate. Whether you hire him or not is another story but if you interview someone don't be an ass and go in it with the full intention of finding out everything you need to know.

And WW if I may make a suggestion read Harry Potter if you haven't. I never watched the movies and read the books only in 2012 but I couldn't put them down. Of course its intended for a much younger audience so I don't know how you will like it going from the sex, rape, murder, and mayhem of GoT but I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom