• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
bread, stahp.

i think we all know who the #1 best patriot ever is/was.

adamvinatieri.jpg

sanjuro would agree too.
damn i could really go for some papa ginos right now

MechDX

This thread will be great when Brady leads the Jets to the AFC championship in 2015.

And lose to the Texans who are lead by Ryan Mallet with a last second touchdown from Mallet to a scrappy white receiver named Edelman after Spikes recovers a fumble caused by Watt.

Milchjon

Welker is kinda the worst case scenario. On one hand I'll always love him and I'd love to see him win a ring.

On the other hand, there's Peyton and what he did to Talib.

squicken

The problem will be if Gronk goes to a new team. Most fans can handle seeing Brady go to a new team, but I'm not sure how Dutch would handle Gronk on another team doing well

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Your Miami Dolphins:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
One player referred to Incognito as "a disease" who "divides a locker room." Yet he was voted captain. Alrighty.
Well, yeah. Key word being voted, and all you need to do is divide the locker room and then come out on the winning side. 50%+1 instead of consensus building.

I feel like Brady is more likely to play out the twilight of his career for a warm weather team. Raiders or Dolphins would be the likeliest destinations in my opinion.

He's going back to Cali...to take over the Niners.

Grandpa Brady will beat out Squidward for the job and lead the Niners finally to no. 6

Tom Penny

If Brady ever winds up on another team it's the 49er's without question. Only chance Gronk finishes his career as a Patriot is if he gets injured again and quits football.

Narag

Guess incognito was melting down on twitter or something. Well, not really a metldown at second glance, just stupid shit.

Weedone
LeCharles Bentley ‏ @ LeCharlesBent65 21m
Don't suck then.. # Magical “ @ NFL_ATL: Brandon Weeden: I want to play where I can compete and win http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000325951/article/weeden-i...ign=Twitter_atl …”

LeCharles Bentley ‏ @ LeCharlesBent65 16m
No personal angst against Weeden, but bro...😔, have some respect for the game. They're LOTS of guys way better not even in NFL. Be grateful

LeCharles Bentley ‏ @ LeCharlesBent65 11m
Why not say, "I need to get better this off season. It was a rough year on many fronts but I'm the QB, I have to lead by example" @ bweeden3

Retweeted by LeCharles Bentley
Geoff Schwartz ‏ @ geoffschwartz 9m
@ LeCharlesBent65 he had a good/great OL, Josh Gordon and a pro bowl TE. Lol. How much better will it be somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom