• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

With all the bans happenin I'm afraid for fmt.

Ever since my boy FMT got married he's toned it down though!!

However that's not to say that he doesn't have his fecal moments!!

xuOO4xa.gif

Jak I'm still mad about Dexter, I'll never forgive you! You start house of Cards s2 yet? Gonna try and atleast get a episode In tonight

Wish Nike/NFL/Browns could speed up the new uniform process, would be awesome to have em this upcoming season with a presumably new Qb and the other pieces we'll add.

Isn't the goal to keep the two big FAs or does CLE have lots of cap room?
I was referring totally to the draft in my post. But I believe we have the most cap space, maybe I'm wrong. If I am wrong then we atleast are at the top in cap space. I'm just about positve Ward will get the franchise tag. Mack I thought would be gone for sure, but with The FO change idk anymore. Seems like we might want him now, and I hope we can keep him.
Edit: d'qwell Jackson is a guy that might need to restructure his contract or take a pay cut to stay. I picture him being here though, ILb is a need though

squicken

I was referring totally to the draft in my post. But I believe we have the most cap space, maybe I'm wrong. If I am wrong then we atleast are at the top in cap space. I'm just about positve Ward will get the franchise tag. Mack I thought would be gone for sure, but with The FO change idk anymore. Seems like we might want him now, and I hope we can keep him.
Edit: d'qwell Jackson is a guy that might need to restructure his contract or take a pay cut to stay. I picture him being here though, ILb is a need though

Can Bark be the Bitch Kitty, or is that a need too?

JCizzle

Incognito's last hurrah on twitter is pretty special. Dude is trying to play the victim by retweeting people calling him out (most, but not all, of those tweets are pretty damn mild). Hopefully he's got a friend around tonight and is staying away from the bottle.

Can Bark be the Bitch Kitty, or is that a need too?
What exactly was Pettines definiton of bitch kitty? Haha, but no I don't think olb is a big need. Kruger, sheard, groves, Mingo. Coaching staff seems to like Mingo but they want him to gain weight. Let's see what Pettine and the gang can do with him this year. Last staff didn't really care about Mingos weight/build.

I think we are in top 5. Think Oakland has most space off the top of my head?
Here we go, 3rd highest
Edit: double post my bad
The Browns had a lot of cap space heading into last offseason ($48.9 million). They spent a lot of money long-term on two players, OLB Paul Kruger and DE Desmond Bryant, but saved up on a lot of it. Because of that, the Browns enter the 2014 offseason with the third highest cap space in the NFL at about $45.46 million. The only teams with more cap space are the Raiders ($61.3 million) and the Jaguars ($49.4 million).
http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2014/2...wns-set-to-have-about-45-million-in-cap-space

squicken

What exactly was Pettines definiton of bitch kitty? Haha, but no I don't think olb is a big need. Kruger, sheard, groves, Mingo. Coaching staff seems to like Mingo but they want him to gain weight. Let's see what Pettine and the gang can do with him this year. Last staff didn't really care about Mingos weight/build.

Bitch kitties are pass rusher. Von Miller types who can contort their bodies around the edge and get to the QB. Kruger isn't a bitch kitty

LOW cal Calzone Zone
What about Strombolis Konka? Don't be racist
Bitch kitties are pass rusher. Von Miller types who can contort their bodies around the edge and get to the QB. Kruger isn't a bitch kitty
Kruger might of not had the sacks but he was a good player for us and contributed to our D, I still like the signing.

Syrinx

When are the puds at Netflix gonna put season 4 of Archer up? Cause I just finished season 2 and have no plans of stopping.

squicken

LOW cal Calzone Zone
What about Strombolis Konka? Don't be racist

Kruger might of not had the sacks but he was a good player for us and contributed to our D, I still like the signing.

Not saying he was a bad signing, but he's not a bitch kitty. That type of player is the Aldon Smith, Von Miller, Lawrence Taylor type. When you watch those guys rush the passer it's insane how low to the ground they get and bend their torsos while still keeping their speed

LJ11

I'll say one thing about Manziel, I'd hate to have him in my division. Has a bunch of flaws, some are pretty glaring, but if he improves, man I wouldn't want to face that...

the only weird thing about the sharper rape allegations is they all have the same story that hours later they woke up in the middle of him raping them. that just sounds odd to me. i'm not a rapist nor would i ever rape someone but it just seems to me that if a rapist roofied your drink and raped you it would happen in pretty quick order after you passed out. i mean was he raping them for 2 hours straight and they happened to wake up on the tail end of it?

i guess i'd just want more questions answered before i put the guilty stamp on sharper but given that there are multiple (seemingly) unrelated women across multiple cities it doesn't look good

I laughed pretty hard while reading this.

LJ what are your Rb rankings? Or who do you like?
Grossi's in love
Naw he dosent love him yet, don't believe he's sold yet. I hear Grossi on the radio almost everyday. But all around the JFF hype here is pretty strong. His comments today will only help
The worst thing about drafting Manziel is knowing that squicken is coming along to curse your franchise.
We already cursed bro!
Not saying he was a bad signing, but he's not a bitch kitty. That type of player is the Aldon Smith, Von Miller, Lawrence Taylor type. When you watch those guys rush the passer it's insane how low to the ground they get and bend their torsos while still keeping their speed

I agree, while he didn't have huge sack numbers, it was obvious to see his presence helped out there
Let's hope the new staff can get some more out of Mingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom