• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Wife's already passed out. Guess who's getting laid tonight!
highfive.gif

Is there a version of that Dinosaur "all my friends are dead" image that says "all my friends are banned"?

Because it feels like we're going to need it soon.

squicken

I was listening to Cosell's hit with LZ on the radio, and they had a good discussion on Mario vs Clowney. LZ thought Mario did and still does get bogged down in fighting the man blocking him. He said that defensive line coaches want rushers who view their blockers as just impediments to the QB, and not a man to be defeated. He thinks Clowney is what you want. See QB get QB

LJ11

LJ what are your Rb rankings? Or who do you like?

I love Tre Mason, Sankey is guy I was really surprised by. Knew nothing about Sankey but was just casually watch a Huskies game and he impressed me. Hate OSU so I won't comment on Hyde, I just hate watching them. I like both the FSU backs as well, Freeman and Wilder, but neither was a workhorse, deep rotation at RB for FSU. Jeremy Hill is another guy I like, bruiser, dude reminds me of Stephen Davis.

No real opinion on Carey, White, or Sims, haven't seen enough. I know Seatrunk is lightning, but does he ever face a loaded box? He's running against 6 man boxes, he's new age back in terms of speed and working in spread sets but I'm not sure what he offers in terms of pass catching, pass pro, or carrying the rock against a stacked box.

I'd be happy if my team drafted one of Mason, Hill, Freeman, or Sankey.

You know, that Fluellen did some serious work in a couple of games I watched, dude toted the rock all game long. Nothing amazing but he got the job done. Honestly, with backs, it's what they dude after the first 4 yards. Can they break tackles and or make guys miss? That's what you have to ask yourself.

Edit: forgot to add wilder in that list of RBs I'd like. Faster than you think and can power through defenders. That fsu team is stacked with talent, especially at RB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just make sure you yell "surprise!" first.

Edit: Went on a date tonight, she was nice! Dating definitely gets easier the more I do it and the farther I am from my divorce.

Slo

Watching the ASU/Arizona game. The fans rushed the floor with 0.7 seconds left. They've gotta clear the floor and finish the game.

1606921_706466486071412_81017_n.jpg

Why are these hoodlums on a respectable children's channel like Cartoon Network?

One look at these thugs and soon little Eric will turn into Eazy-E talking about bitches, blunts and 40s

And that's not a shot at Wussy by the way. He's just not asked to do as much as a guy like Newton (especially his first two years) or Luck. He's performed well in those moments where he's been called upon though.

As a fan, I'd much rather be in a position where my team has such overwhelming talent in almost every phase that I don't have to rely on the QB to put up those amazing numbers or have great games every week out, than have a Manning-led Colts team where one guy singlehandedly carries the team to the playoffs but then loses when they meet the superior teams.

wussle is basically the black trent dilfer. not necessarily an insult because i would take a superbowl win anyway i could get it. but i don't think he is a great QB or anything

Saw the Lwgo movie with the lady tonight at a dine-in theater tonight. As good as I heard it was, though shit got a little too real in the end. I'm thankful I went to the theater I did, because the amount of whiskey sours I had, I would've punted any little fuck who dared kick my seat.

Girlfriend passed out when we got in. Not cool

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Went out for a small 3 course dinner with the wife.

Curried cauliflower soup with caramelized apples and cippolini onions, cabernet braised beef cheek with roasted vegetables and marrow toast, and a chocolate gateau at the end. Wine pairing wasn't bad either for the price, just $20 more.

All of a sudden I'm addicted to twerking vines. Especially the twerking in a car ones. Miley Cyrus doesn't have the ass for twerking but at least she brought more attention to so more white girls(with ass which is my weakness) can do it.
Even though I seen plenty white girls twerk before she mad it big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom