• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
If anyone is hungry for cheap pizza you guys can use this code ONLG9 on pizza hut online and get a large pizza with any topping for $9, I'll be able to forgive you for not getting hawaiian.

Ignore everthing I said earlier guys, now that I was told the timeline of what happened, every single one of those guys who was banned was done in dirty by someone with an axe to grind.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Xia, we need another edition of NFL-GAF prison. We need this right now. :(

I'm about to grab some dinner, don't have enough screenshots compiled for a new update either. It'll either be later tonight or sometime tomorrow morning.

effzee

=) You're an alright fellow, you'll be a great Daddy!

He is already off to a great start by being an Eagles fan.

We got 3 weeks left. Scheduled a c section just to be on the safe side since up until 2 days ago he was in breach position but today at the appointment he had flipped himself into the right position.

Damn Curry really flopped there.

JABEE

I'm about to grab some dinner, don't have enough screenshots compiled for a new update either. It'll either be later tonight or sometime tomorrow morning.

Take your time. All of these regulars getting banned is just putting me in a bad mood. Ninja is a great poster. Bionic has been banned for close to a week. Who knows how long they got eznark for?

ShaneB

watch some damn movies

or read some books!

He is already off to a great start by being an Eagles fan.

We got 3 weeks left. Scheduled a c section just to be on the safe side since up until 2 days ago he was in breach position but today at the appointment he had flipped himself into the right position.

Damn Curry really flopped there.

Well, I can't root for the Eagles ;) But you folks haven't won a championship, so I can't hate the Eagles so much just yet :p

Good luck to you as well!

effzee

What was the reason all sports topics were moved to community? I can't even remember now but was the community created because of the sports topics or was it already there and then sports was moved?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It was because of NBA GAF.

This is a load of shit and not the reason at all.

People whined about -all- of the SportsGAF threads being stickied on OT. And when gaming split into a regular forum and a sub forum for OT threads and the like, moderation thought it would be a good idea to do something along those lines for OT, as an attempt to reduce the clutter on OT.

Konka

Banned

People whined about -all- of the SportsGAF threads being stickied on OT. And when gaming split into a regular forum and a sub forum for OT threads and the like, moderation thought it would be a good idea to do something along those lines for OT, as an attempt to reduce the clutter on OT.

And they moved them because they were being too insular and the main offender was NBA GAF, getting locked and shit all the time.

BINGO
And they moved them because they were being too insular and the main offender was NBA GAF, getting locked and shit all the time.
commando-wrong_zpsb5bf6261.gif~original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom