• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world with the NBA thread. I was looking to post about how awful this slam dunk contest will be with it's new bs and I see it's been nuked.

Sigh

I really don't want to go back to clutchfans for NBA talk
I blame you for being too insular and not accepting Bargnani as the true Howardstopper.

jbug617

Banned
They are opening up the Titanfall beta for all Xbox One owners tonight and tomorrow for PC. Sounds like they are keeping up the beta for 1 more day also.

effzee

Damn Zep...Philly fan.

I read through the thread. Don't get how the whole group gets punished for Gucci's actions but NBA gaf did always get too close to the line.

Some real quality ass long time gaf vets in there that got banned.

Ninja Scooter is IMO the funniest poster past and present on these forums. He consistenly delivers 10/10 posts.

NBA GAF should be welcomed here to discuss the dunk contest and 3 point contest!

Bosh with two amazing half court shots. Dude always impresses me especially considering how much people shit on him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh, I'm a grade A dick for welshing, no doubt about it. Hard to quit this thread though, love football man.

But to lose to Ari, that's even more embarrassing.

Eh, I think collectively NFL-GAF welched on that bet with you...literally no one was holding you to it. Except ari but he's racist so who cares?

So i'm gonna start gauging interest in this team mock draft idea. The idea is that we split up into a few teams of 2-3 people and try to accurately pick what will happen in the first round of this year's draft. Because the selections are not reliant on what other teams pick, trades will be possible.

THIS IS NOT THE REGULAR MOCK DRAFT. We'll still be doing that closer to the actual draft in May. That draft will be what we want instead of what we think will happen.

I know mocking isn't for everyone so we'll stick to small teams of a few members. Winner gets bragging rights.

So far it's just Me and Squickie.

jakncoke

Banned
Just finished watching this on Netflix.... man.. the NCAA is crazy.

51W1AI6-bVL._SS500_.jpg

Yeah its good.

JABEE

Damn Zep...Philly fan.

I read through the thread. Don't get how the whole group gets punished for Gucci's actions but NBA gaf did always get too close to the line.

Ninja Scooter is IMO the funniest poster past and present on these forums. He consistenly delivers 10/10 posts.

NBA GAF should be welcomed here to discuss the dunk contest and 3 point contest!

Bosh with two amazing half court shots. Dude always impresses me especially considering how much people shit on him.

The sad thing is that it could get the NFL thread shut down. :(

Damn Zep...Philly fan.

[redacted]

Ninja got collateral damag'd, definitely no way he should've got GOT.

Who?

Dobson - Meh.
Thompkins - Mehhhhhhhh with lotta less upside.
Boyce - I liked the pick, but had a pretty meh season.

We could have had Stills or Allen instead of Dobson.
Mind. Blown.

We can't draft receivers.

I think the rookies will get better. I like Dobson, made plays when he healthy. I like Thompkins too, though he fell off at the end because of his injury. If they get a free agent it will probably be Emmanuel Sanders from Pittsburgh.

effzee

No. That's asking for trouble

Were they warned not to talk NBA in any other thread?

We can discuss whatever in here considering its the off season and we were discussing the Olympics hockey game this morning.

Did Ninja say something against the mods? I read through the thread and didn't see what happened with him. Blackace I guess for opening the thread prematurely.

Konka

Banned

We can discuss whatever in here considering its the off season and we were discussing the Olympics hockey game this morning.

Did Ninja say something against the mods? I read through the thread and didn't see what happened with him. Blackace I guess for opening the thread prematurely.

It's not worth it.

MechDX

Damn Zep...Philly fan.

How about no? Hell no?

Narag

Oh, I'm a grade A dick for welshing, no doubt about it. Hard to quit this thread though, love football man.

But to lose to Ari, that's even more embarrassing.

Yeah, I know, could no longer joke around if that stuff was now bannable. Completely harmless.

Fuck Ari.

MechDX

Not sure why, but Bill O'Brien is talking about Johnny Manziel at the Erwin Center at halftime of a Texas basketball game.

--Twitter

BOB: the squickening

squicken

The mods didn't just lock the Olympic Hockey thread.

Not sure why, but Bill O'Brien is talking about Johnny Manziel at the Erwin Center at halftime of a Texas basketball game.

--Twitter

YES!!

Read mech. DraftBrowns has a good evaluation on him.

http://www.draftbrowns.com/2014/02/...el/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Patriots7

I think the rookies will get better. I like Dobson, made plays when he healthy. I like Thompkins too, though he fell off at the end because of his injury. If they get a free agent it will probably be Emmanuel Sanders from Pittsburgh.
Nicks could be in the mix.
Healthy and with no attitude, he could be a great infusion to our corps.

I liked Sanders. But I'd rather develop Boyce than overpay for him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

--Twitter

Kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom