• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No one knows what's going on.

I hope no one in here is taking what happened lightly to the NBA thread.

Heavy moderation will most likely happen like on the gaming-side imo.

What went down is gonna have a ripple effect and a lasting one for all sports threads.

cdyhybrid

I have never even watched that show.

MCVlrDL.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Didn't NBA GAF always have kind of a rough reputation? For the most part, people are friendly in this thread (once you realize that 99% of the hate in the posts are sarcasm and totally not serious).

GO TO WELDING SCHOOL!

I vaguely remember something about how he was supposed to do that...

GO TO WELDING SCHOOL JAKNCOKE!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Didn't NBA GAF always have kind of a rough reputation? For the most part, people are friendly in this thread (once you realize that 99% of the hate in the posts are sarcasm and totally not serious).

Ive posted in here and there for so long and Ive never noticed much of a difference to be honest, but that's me. I figured everyone in the NBA thread took stuff as sarcasm/joking like in here... guess that's not true.

cdyhybrid

I'm guessing you visited the NBA thread, caught feels, and never came back.

See what I mean?

My team doesn't even exist, I only posted in NBA-Age to root against the Thunder in the finals.

(some) People catch feelings too easily in NBA-Age, and thus their attacks are more vitriolic.

Narag

See what I mean?

My team doesn't even exist, I only posted in NBA-Age to root against the Thunder in the finals.

(some) People catch feelings too easily in NBA-Age, and thus their attacks are more vitriolic.

And this is coming from the guy that some found in here to be too offensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom