• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

The day I get banned is the day we need to shut this down.

iUwNr8DXBMYYe.gif

GameFAQs levels of moderation going on. Moderation staff is just trying to make sure all of our topics are:

1. Guys, why did I wait so long to watch Breaking Bad
2. Do you guys think Goldberg or Norman Smiley were better at Naked Man Totally not homoerotic theater playfighting?
3. Why does five guys suck so much dick?
4. My gf and I broke up.

GameFAQs levels of moderation going on. Moderation staff is just trying to make sure all of our topics are:

2. Do you guys think Goldberg or Norman Smiley were better at Naked Man Totally not homoerotic theater playfighting?
4. My gf and I broke up.
Or "my gf and I broke up when we went to five guys before Breaking Bad started and I checked out this guy wearing chinos"

Rorschach

One thing I have noticed lately is disclaimers after obviously sarcastic posts. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a followup line with "this is revolting/disgraceful/disgusting/etc." We used to just be able to roll with that, and people would know you're being blatantly sarcastic/joking, but now people are scared.

The way I used to post in the politics threads, I would have been permabanned within 1 reply. I can't imagine how Astrolad is holding up!

4. My gf and I broke up.
1.I waited too long as well. Great television
2.No Comment
3. Five Guys Burgers are a bit over rated for their price, but they are pretty damn delicious. And the Cajun Fries are amazing
4. Sorry dooder. Your decision or hers?

Furyous

I only post opinions on topics that won't offend anyone

Jay Cutler sucks

You're entitled to your opinion but Jay C is a solid QB. He played a season with undiagnosed diabetes. He's a young gunslinger that effortlessly fires his weapon.

I'll chill and let BearsGAF defend their guy.

Greg

You're entitled to your opinion but Jay C is a solid QB. He played a season with undiagnosed diabetes. He's a young gunslinger that effortlessly fires his weapon.

I'll chill and let BearsGAF defend their guy.
Bears-GAF this time of year?

hahahah

Milchjon

What is milchjon mean?

I assume you missed a comma there.

The answer to "What, is milchjon mean?" is "no".

Loosely translated, it means "person who buys milk with plans to have sex with it."

Milch = Milk
John = Guy who buys prostitutes

I see neither your social nor your German skills have improved to the point where you can be considered a valuable addition to our society. Time to get independent policing involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom