• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

So what are the rules now? No telling everyone to eat a back of dicks and that they can fuck themselves along with their shitty team. What fun is that?

squicken

I still firmly believe the Manning family will own the Titans within 3-4 years.

That would be something. I'm almost more interested in him post-career than I am as a player. Mr SEC for ESPN's new channel? Browns CEO? Titans owner? I think his wife owns a big chunk of the NBA Grizzlies

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You need a qb with dat swag!

We need a QB in drag instead.

bridgewater.png

Yea I agree Mech. I still think it's Teddy and usually quiet to me when it comes to Houston sports indicates who they really want.

Milchjon

...if you're trying to vomit

Huh. I don't even see how you could dislike that. Works perfectly. The last time my friends and I had one of our Frying Fridays, I made some of that, and it was universally liked. I bet it works with wings too!

Talon

I was talking to a programmer friend recently about stuffs regarding this and she said it wouldnt be all that much for a forum that runs like this thread.
It'd be like $150 to buy forum software and then the hosting costs/month. I think Invision actually charges by simultaneous users.

Also vBulletin is Garbo.

Milchjon

especially delicious on a roast beef sandwich

I want to try beef on weck so bad.

Also, it seems like there's like one place in Germany that makes a legit pastrami on rye. Gonna go there asap.

Philly cheesesteak I tried at pretty much the only place that serves it here, and it wasn't all that great there. No chance at all to get an Italian beef sandwich. Banh Mi is also still very rare here.

Germany needs to step up its sandwich game.

At least you can get a pulled pork sandwich at several places by now, but even that is a recent thing.

Milchjon

I mean, this SOUNDS revolting, but I am quite curious to try. I've been on a huge mustard kick as of late.

It's not revolting in the slightest.

Just mix some ground horseradish and some medium hot to hot, fine ground mustard. There's a place here that sells sausages with some cheese in them, and this complements them perfectly.

DMczaf

I had Texas de Brazil yesterday around 1pm. It is now 11am the next day, I'm still full and I have not eaten since yesterday.

Not my foodie photo, but it looks damn close to what I had on my plate at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom