• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Sometimes I wonder why you don't just speak English.

I'll stop putting the Nazi in Grammar Nazi now

<3

You sir are emphatically articulate for a participant so far removed from the origin countries this forum was founded upon. Your command for the anglo-saxon language is most admirable.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BgkhB02CEAAXxnL.png:large

mmmmm......Doritos.

Fuck Doritos.

When did you start wanting Johnny football as the Texans #1 pick?

MechDX

Fuck Doritos.

When did you start wanting Johnny football as the Texans #1 pick?

I don't. I have no clue who they will take but I just roll with all the wild speculation!

--Manzielmania!
--Clowney because McNair is a USC alumni
--Bortles because his college HC was O'Briens boss years ago
--#Pats South!
--Carr for the lulz

They haven't talked to a single player yet but it has been foretold by most of the public. I do notice though that teddy never gets mentioned by pretty much no one including the Texans themselves.

Milchjon

Did anything change in the past few months that turned JFF into a #1 pick contender? Or is it simply because the Texans pick first? Or is it simple him being an entitled dick?

MechDX

Did anything change in the past few months that turned JFF into a #1 pick contender? Or is it simply because the Texans pick first? Or is it simple him being an entitled dick?

Those intangibles!!!

Oh and he has big hands. The anti-Alex Smith

I am still a firm believer it will be Bridgewater in the end and will have been the plan all along. Listen to O Brien describe his "ideal QB" it fits Teddy to a T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmH7jvQN4zk

Milchjon

You sir are emphatically articulate for a participant so far removed from the origin countries this forum was founded upon. Your command for the anglo-saxon language is most admirable.

My English stopped improving years ago and my German is getting worse all the time :-(

Me no likey brain.

Nameless

One thing I have noticed lately is disclaimers after obviously sarcastic posts. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a followup line with "this is revolting/disgraceful/disgusting/etc." We used to just be able to roll with that, and people would know you're being blatantly sarcastic/joking, but now people are scared.

The way I used to post in the politics threads, I would have been permabanned within 1 reply. I can't imagine how Astrolad is holding up!

Yeah it's unfortunate. Bionic's post wouldn't have been as funny, for example, had he qualified it with some statement about not really being racist...well no shit. It was apparent to anyone who took two trips to NFL threads at any point over the past decade that he was joking. He doesn't really approve of rape either. FMT doesn't really whore out his GFs in online prop bets. I really don't want anyone to contract HIV Etc.. etc..

Part of the the charm of this community is how it embraces the sub culture of shit talking unique to football and its fans, while still being great place for substantive football talk.

With that said I can't even hate on Gucci in the NBA thread. That was some Ben Linus level manipulation of the...variables.

tumblr_mjdkreoHHx1r0mh38o1_400.gif

Gata could easily pull the victim card as a means of destruction as well.

Bread

Banned
gaf, i have some really terrible news. i have a cough and a sore throat.

please carry on with your days as if nothing is wrong. do it for me.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/16/ray-farmer-knows-which-qb-he-wants-but-isnt-saying/

There’s no bigger challenge for new Browns General Manager Ray Farmer than finding a quarterback.

The perennial question for the Browns, Farmer knows answering it will go a long way toward determining his success and longevity.

And while there were reports the previous administration was leaning heavily toward Johnny Manziel, Farmer has the ability to play coy now. In a Q and A with Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Farmer was able to blow some smoke about his intentions.

“Yes, I do,” Farmer said if he knew he’d take today if he had to. “I’ve studied the quarterbacks and I’ve studied other players, and I’ve already started to formulate the rank and order of each position. I do know what I’d do if I was held down at the moment. It doesn’t mean that can’t change, but I currently have somebody in front..

Its Derek Carr backed up by Schaub

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Thats good isnt it?

For me, yes. Everybody else out my way is bitching because we got basically one decent snowfall all year.

I miss sunny weather. PA is weirding me out. I had never seen snowfall till this last november. Cali did not prepare me for this.

lol...yeah, I miss the Cali sunshine too. I think I've seen it about 5 times since moving here from Cali in Nov

cajunator

Banned
For me, yes. Everybody else out my way is bitching because we got basically one decent snowfall all year.

lol...yeah, I miss the Cali sunshine too. I think I've seen it about 5 times since moving here from Cali in Nov

You live in Buffalo or? Oh wait. you said one snowfall. Buffalo it is NOT.
Ohhh Germany. Being sick sucks because it makes you dumber than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom