• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

my problem is that I like to combine listening to music with everything I do

reading a book to study while listening to music is easy, but it has to be completely quiet for me to read a book for enjoyment

Well be a man and focus!

Also, not having a PC today at work sure is terrible and counterproductive.

As much as I hate this type of argument (Terry Bradshaw!!), the era has to account for something as well. Otherwise we'd be kicking shitty QBs like Joe Namath out of the HOF.

Kick Broadway Joe out. He sucked. 50% career completion rating? 173 TDs to 220 INTs? Career 65.5 rating?

I guess Alex Smith is a shoe-in!

rando14

jtfg7N6.png

i would like to marry this woman

Sorry brah you already tied the knot!!

I, however, will take one for the team and take her hand :cool:

Bread

Banned
It reallt speaks to the power of boobs that she is as famous as she is. I haven't had a conversation about that show, with men or women, where her tits don't come up. It was a highlight of 2014 for all Americans
her tits are truly transcendent, when my Tits of the Year award ceremony finally gets the funding it needs, she will be our first winner.

It reallt speaks to the power of boobs that she is as famous as she is. I haven't had a conversation about that show, with men or women, where her tits don't come up. It was a highlight of 2014 for all Americans

my wife did a double take when i was watching and that came on the screen. she was mesmerized by those titties as well

Syrinx

I would seriously do dirty, dirty things to get back that third rounder the Bucs traded to the Jets. Draft is so deep in what the Bucs need. That third could help us a lot.

Again, wouldn't be surprised to see the Bucs trade down from #7 to get somebody elses.

exarkun

Fuck JFF. Fuck Aggies.

Also I'll say this here since I have no where else to. If Morey trades Parsons to the Celtics for Rondo... I'm so done with Houston sports.

I'll start watching Canadian teams.

Wtf is this, Matrix you're drunk. Is it cause of the Aggie thing or you just don't like him/his play. Teddy is good, but he doesn't ever look like he has the potential to be great. His bad games looked almost Geno in college bad: a few pics, some TDs when it didnt matter, not too mobile. Johnny's bad games were like Matt Schaub had a good day type games.

Getting Rondo means Harden can't ball dominate since Rondo will be orchestrating everything since he isn't a spot up shooter. Les already said Parsons will get paid by us.

exarkun

I know some people on here don't like Mayock in the booth, but hes a great analyst. Hope what he says is true. Is his conference gonna be televised or print version available? (outside of the tweets)

squicken

Could just watch it for fun and just ignore the cyclical bullshit instead!

It's been soooo long since anything has ever matched the internet hype w/me. I feel I have to wait for the backlash so I can decide if something is really worth my time. _____ told me Batman 3 was fuck awesome Nolan da God, and now everyone hates it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom