• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never would I do such a thing to a fellow hater of the yankees

bunny_high_five-25011.jpg

Colasante

Washington Redskins signed DeAngelo Hall to a 4 year contract averaging around $5 million per year.

If Hall is earning $5 million a year, it'll be a bit frightening to learn what Aqib Talib is asking for, although I'm happy to see the Redskins commit to Hall because they wanted Talib badly last offseason.

exarkun

I wonder if JFF falls to Buffalo, do they take him? A little attention grabby, but EJ is far from a sure thing

Uhhhh I would think that would be kind of terrible. They reached for EJ last(?) year, why not try and get a sure thing like Bridgwater (if they can). One of the two will fall a little, but if its Manziel, dunno why Buffalo would take him. Too similar to EJ (not a certified pocket passer, mobile, etc) for them to just hit the reset button on him.

squicken

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
When U talk to A&M people, you'll find out Manziel had thumb and shoulder injuries when they lost last 2 games at LSU and Missouri.

Maybe I was wrong about The General

Maybe I was wrong about The General
As a firm Manzelly fanboy, I pointed this out before.
Be true to yourself Squicken, be loud and proud just like me!

Sobo - Exclusive with Aggies WR Mike Evans
Brent Sobleski ‏ @ brentsobleski 1h
Part 1 of my exclusive with # Aggies WR Mike Evans. We talk about his transition from hardwood to gridiron: http://q.usatoday.com/2014/02/18/texas-am-mike-evans-nfl-draft-tra...ll-to-football/ …

Brent Sobleski ‏ @ brentsobleski 8m
Part 2 of my exclusive with Mike Evans: Johnny Manziel is 'far from a prima donna' http://q.usatoday.com/2014/02/18/texas-am-mike-evans-defends-johnny-manziel-nfl-draft/ …

Most interesting I learned talking to Mike Evans is that the almost all of the Aggies' offense was decided pre-snap and in Manziel's hands.

Now knowing that, it sheds a different light on "Johnny Football."

KingGondo

Banned
So your true self Squicken, be loud and proud just like me!

Part 1 of my exclusive with # Aggies WR Mike Evans. We talk about his transition from hardwood to gridiron: http://q.usatoday.com/2014/02/18/texas-am-mike-evans-nfl-draft-tra...ll-to-football/ …

Part 2 of my exclusive with Mike Evans: Johnny Manziel is 'far from a prima donna' http://q.usatoday.com/2014/02/18/texas-am-mike-evans-defends-johnny-manziel-nfl-draft/ …

Most interesting I learned talking to Mike Evans is that the almost all of the Aggies' offense was decided pre-snap and in Manziel's hands.

I'm fine with the Browns drafting him, but only if they can get him at 4.

Too many holes in the roster to give up more picks to trade up.

He played great for us and all Cards fans were sad to see him go. Losing him and Wilson at the same time was a large blow to the secondary.

squicken

So your true self Squicken, be loud and proud just like me!

Loud and Proud BG. I just gotta go with gut that a gut who can dominate the SEC like that can play pro ball pretty damn well. Thanks for the links on Evans. I have softened a bit on my thoughts on him. At the end of the year I just thought he was mentally out of it. I thought LSU got in his head and pushed him around

But he's 20 years old, 6"5", will run a sub 4.5 and catches everything. I think he's going to be pretty good

He played great for us and all Cards fans were sad to see him go. Losing him and Wilson at the same time was a large blow to the secondary.

but in a way it was a good thing because honey badger is now legit. i don't wish well on opponents, especially division opponents, but i always liked that dude and hope he returns to his previous level of play after that shitty injury

but in a way it was a good thing because honey badger is now legit. i don't wish well on opponents, especially division opponents, but i always liked that dude and hope he returns to his previous level of play after that shitty injury
Indeed, thanks, brah I have high hopes for the kid. We desperately need an upgrade at SS though, Bell sucks.
Except the Cards offered him a deal he turned down b/c it wasn't enough money

Yep, greedy fuck! Taste that humble pie when no one else would pay you more, taste it!

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
Signing of Gabe Carimi explained RT @a3Chad: Falcons have informed Garrett Reynolds of his release

Spinluck

It's really hit or miss for everyone since there's no real tonal consistency throughout and it's episodic. Everyone has different preferred episodes too due to the subjective nature of comedy. I'd give it a shot and see if you like what you see early on. If not, no reason to continue.

wow, that sounds a bit disappointing.

i have all the episodes so far recorded on my dvr, i'll probably attempt to watch them this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom