• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure that smell is from poor hygiene or just being close to the Browns?

What did you get banned for btw?

Well he hasn't showered in like 13 days I think...could be the browns though...lol

And hating on women apparently. I made some comment on that expensive dinner thread a a mod felt I was being sexist : /

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Awesome article about Mike Williams, squick. For a second I thought it was about our 2005(?) USC bust.

Loved this quote from Lovie Smith:

"Have I been disappointed in Mike Williams? Of course," said Smith, who acknowledged that the team had worked to help resolve the situation. "There's a standard. We're just not going to put up with it, no matter who it is. You have to be good on the field and off the field. Simple as that. And if you're not doing what you need to do one or the other, you have problems and that's where Mike has to take care of a few things."

Lovie laying the hammer down. I always respected Lovie despite his Bears heritage. Williams is only 26, so he's still a young guy, but he has to learn how to conduct himself, and fast, or he'll get dropped quick.

bionic77

It was collateral damage unfortunately. But it all means that the fort isn't as safe as we thought :(

Thats what I heard, might be wrong. maybe if frankman is reading he could post in irc or on the steam group
We need Bish to protect us. :(

Please tell me at least some Pat fans got banned too to balance out the bad news.

jakncoke

Banned
Guys can you help with mental gymnastics thats going on.

Ok, nba-age thread gets yelled at

They freak out.

They are locked up in jail, banned and some even permed.

All Star Game comes.. they are allowed to make a thread. At the back end more drama, more bans. That thread is locked.

And now several other nba threads are up.

What sense does this even make ? This is like a mother catching her son fucking a dog while shooting up heroin and buying him a car the next day and more heroin! pure madness and mental gymnastics. If they trying to teach nba-age some sort of lesson they failing miserably

Bread

Banned
stop talking about nba gaf, i don't know what i'd do if nfl gaf was gone locked.

probably play even more rust ._,

bionic77

They freak out.

All Star Game comes.. they are allowed to make a thread. At the back end more drama, more bans. That thread is locked.

What sense does this even make ? This is like a mother catching her son fucking a dog while shooting up heroin and buying him a car the next day and more heroin! pure madness and mental gymnastics. If they trying to teach nba-age some sort of lesson they failing miserably
NBA age is shitty.

It's like an ESPN comment section. Fuck those guys. That place used to be so much fun.

RBH

If I was a mod, none of this shit would've happened!

I'd protect all of you guys!
(except for all of the Saints, Bucs, and Panthers fans)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Buckethead said:
Remember when I said Avril was the best DE on the Lions and people told me I was high?

Cool.

With Avril in 2012, the Lions had 34 sacks.

Without him in 2013, they had 33 sacks. One sack difference. Plus, they were also better defensively in most other categories. I said it then and I'll say it now: Detroit didn't miss Avril. He was a good player in Seattle's system. He wasn't as great in Detroit.

New Bucs helmet is on the website. Looks the same with tweeked bigger logo and chrome grill.

5GWXyDT.jpg

Are we sure that smell is from poor hygiene or just being close to the Browns?

What did you get banned for btw?
Welcome back. We were nothing but respectful of you while you were gone. No mentions of Jordan's dominance or Magic being a horrendous commentator.

But that's all under the bridge. Steelers fans must remain strong in the face of Patriot evil!

Dragon

Banned
We need Bish to protect us. :(

Please tell me at least some Pat fans got banned too to balance out the bad news.

Milchjon looks like he got banned on purpose if that makes you feel better.

NBA age is shitty.

It's like an ESPN comment section. Fuck those guys. That place used to be so much fun.

I used to Lunchbox the shit out of the Yankees board in 2003/2004. Man they fucking hated me.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

They freak out.

That's because in order to teach a lesson you need clear messaging on your actions. Instead they got a horrible fuckup where threads were locked and a bunch of people were banned but the only thing people learned was to avoid mods more than they already were.

The style is better but the logo is still too crowded.

It's basically what the Lions did with their logo, smooth the edges, stay safe as to not offend anyone.

Dragon

Banned
That's because in order to teach a lesson you need clear messaging on your actions. Instead they got a horrible fuckup where threads were locked and a bunch of people were banned but the only thing people learned was to avoid mods more than they already were.

Don't you miss being a mod? ;)

jakncoke

Banned
Milchjon looks like he got banned on purpose if that makes you feel better.

I used to Lunchbox the shit out of the Yankees board in 2003/2004. Man they fucking hated me.

Thats because he has no self control lol, today he got up at 530 am his time to start studying but seemed on the internet mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom