• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Agreed.

They past that long ago and are now legendary!

829099266.gif

Tenumi

Banned
New Bucs helmet is silly and stupid. The logo now looks way too big for the helmet, at least judging from the NFL Network show-off. The font and other stuff is mostly fine, its just the helmet issue.

Chrome Facemask.... I'm not that put off by it.

MattDoza

NewHelmet.gif

Kept the pewter, good. Chrome looks wack. Fad can die any season, now.

EDIT: Although, I'm betting it's to represent a sword or something. It's not that extremely glossy chrome we've seen on NCAA helmets.

Bread

Banned
i just read the last page of the ASOIAF thread and remembered that i am in desperate need of closure in this series, you better not die GRRM. I will kill you if you die.

bionic77

I think he knows how he wants it to end, but I'm like 99% sure it's going to end pretty shittily. Waaaaay too much left to do in only two books
Tell me this. We are like 70% through the books. What is it about? Who is the protagonist? Antagonist?

It's shit and he sucks as a writer. The surprises were great in the first 3 books but eventually you have to craft a fucking story.

bionic's alive? did milch sacrifice himself to bring back bionic!?
Pats ain't about helping people.

Looks like Westbrook should have waited another game or two to come back....

Narag

Guys can you help with mental gymnastics thats going on.

Ok, nba-age thread gets yelled at

They freak out.

They are locked up in jail, banned and some even permed.

All Star Game comes.. they are allowed to make a thread. At the back end more drama, more bans. That thread is locked.

And now several other nba threads are up.

What sense does this even make ? This is like a mother catching her son fucking a dog while shooting up heroin and buying him a car the next day and more heroin! pure madness and mental gymnastics. If they trying to teach nba-age some sort of lesson they failing miserably

Were you around for the Rock Band nonsense?

you don't say that!

GRRM is a Jets fan. I'm surprised you don't say it yourself.

rando14

Tell me this. We are like 70% through the books. What is it about? Who is the protagonist? Antagonist?

It's shit and he sucks as a writer. The surprises were great in the first 3 books but eventually you have to craft a fucking story.

Oh I think we both know we could spend all day talkin about all that, there would be dudes saying "But that's the point, the world is gray and the book's world is gray and GRRM's pubes are gray but that's what's so coooool" but ultimately I dont think I want to spend too much of my minuscule amount of brainpower analyzing it all until the series is over.

I personally subscribe to the
R+L=J
theory, and with that I feel like I have a good understanding of the whole canvas of the story and what itll boil down to, but then again this is GRRM, for all I know Gandalf will appear and ask us to join him on an adventure

the next book is going to be amazing, that's all i know.

Are you basing this off the pre-release chapters, I havent read any yet so I dunno. I'm optimistic though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom