• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Bia is fearr go bhfuil.

071.JPG

LJ11

So House of Cards might be filmed outside of Maryland if it doesnt get some tax breaks again, just seen someone threaten to stop watching HOC if it wasnt shot on the East Coat. GAF can be so lol sometimes

Season 2 is pretty shit to be honest. They can film season 3 in poland at this point.

A race of bandwagon fans.

Speaking of which I`ve seen a huge surge of Seahawk fans here in SoCal. Saw them as much as I`ve seen Lions fans in SoCal which is about zero.

I know a buddy down in your area who's a Lion's Fan. I've only met two out there (sides from you).

That area has alotta bandwagon hoppers, and I wouldn't be surprise if they were Pete Carroll fans (one of the main reasons I do like the Seahawks).

squicken

Squick who are the Lions taking at #10?

I`m starting to think Anthony Barr may drop to us so he could be an option over a Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins.

I really think they will take Mike Evans if he is there. As great as Megatron is, their receiving weapons aside from him are awful. Maybe Ebron the TE? But I think it will be a skill player on offense

Konka

Banned
I really think they will take Mike Evans if he is there. As great as Megatron is, their receiving weapons aside from him are awful. Maybe Ebron the TE? But I think it will be a skill player on offense

Is gá do na leoin imreoirí níos fearr n cosanta

Konka

Banned
Enjoy, me lad. Which parts of Ireland will you visit during your time in University? I have always wanted to visit Ireland.

Well I am going to school in Dublin so I'll spend the majority of my time there however it is just a 3 hour train ride from the east coast to the west coast. I was in Ireland for St. Patricks Day last year. Stayed in Dublin but spent two nights in Galway on the west coast. Checked out the cliffs if Moher. The highest cliffs in Europe.

But I was only there for a week. So I imagine I'll visit most of the county while there and I am also looking to live there for a few years after I graduate as well. You can drive around the perimeter of the entire island in like 2 days.

ShaneB

Well I am going to school in Dublin so I'll spend the majority of my time there however it is just a 3 hour train ride from the east coast to the west coast. I was in Ireland for St. Patricks Day last year. Stayed in Dublin but spent two nights in Galway on the west coast. Checked out the cliffs if Moher. The highest cliffs in Europe.

But I was only there for a week. So I imagine I'll visit most of the county while there and I am also looking to live there for a few years after I graduate as well. You can drive around the perimeter of the entire island in like 2 days.

Awesome photo. Would love to get there someday myself. A shot like that reminds me so much of Newfoundland.

Also, caught up on True Detective the past couple days, god damn.

Konka

Banned
Because some people appear to be interested, a few pics from me in Ireland, where I will be living for the next few years.

Me at Castle

fbJqq3x.jpg

Tomb

wvYeR6R.jpg

Pulling my pants up at the coast.

jBFiCAt.jpg

Tower

5GilgXY.jpg

Cliffs

0TPI3Ax.jpg

Huge rock where birds live

Y2zS1qK.jpg

Looking down from cliffs.

Cy9EaN0.jpg

Sitting on the edge

nIVJFyH.jpg

Cliffs and rock

tYjYgwb.jpg

Me sitting on cliff

X9IAfFX.jpg

Awesome photo. Would love to get there someday myself. A shot like that reminds me so much of Newfoundland.

Also, caught up on True Detective the past couple days, god damn.

Yes, True Detective is amazing. It is known.

Because some people appear to be interested, a few pics from me in Ireland, where I will be living for the next few years.

Sick man. I'm gonna go to ireland one of these days.

bionic77

You guys are pussies.

Konka what are you doing there?

I always wished I had traveled more and lived abroad when I was young. I could have made a string of glorious bastards in each continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom