• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Well then.

wpp5oja.gif

cdyhybrid

so i forgot my cellphone at home this morning before going to work and then i had a get together after work. i come home to find a series of texts relating to harbaugh leaving and then i am catching up on all the bullshit.

first off suck a dick mike florio you fucking niner hating bitch. secondly i don't think the story is true as reported (as in, a deal was in place but harbaugh wanted to stay). maybe the browns inquired and we reviewed it and said nah son. and lastly i will burn this fucking franchise to the ground if we let harbaugh walk or trade him. does our management not remember what happened in the 8 years B.H.? pay this motherfucker. i don't give a shit that he hasn't won a superbowl he turned a 6-10 team into 3 straight NFC title games and a superbowl appearance. so fucking stupid that we haven't already signed him to an extension. you have 12 or 13 coaches who are making more than harbs but are there 12 or 13 coaches better in the league than harbs? no. so pay him what his market value is and if that means he is the highest paid coach in the league then so fucking be it.

there ain't NO WAY i'm ever changing my avatar outside of losing a bet so you can suck a wang jed york! pay harbs.... NOW!!!

FMT lives!

Zee-Row

Banned
How possible is it that the Bucs new jerseys might not be red?

1609883_10152244945901591_2041144148_n.jpg

With the new ship logo being ,mostly red I just don't see red going over red very well.

Mindlog

How possible is it that the Bucs new jerseys might not be red?

]https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1609883_10152244945901591_2041144148_n.jpg

With the new ship logo being ,mostly red I just don't see red going over red very well.
Pewter jersey. Red Pants.

Goddamn JNC.
:snes in peace

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
does our management not remember what happened in the 8 years B.H.?

Long time no see FMT, missed you brother, but it took me a few seconds to realize what B.H. meant; Before Harbaugh.

Just remember that B.C. means: Before Caldwell.

harbaugh-schwartz.jpg

Before Caldwell, we had a strong army but one that was mislead. Now the awakening has begun.

Restore the Roar has received a revival and the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 will eventually come to fruition with Coach Caldwell, Stafford, Megatron and the rest of the Lions leading the way.

doc52d7f4d2e97e88003261591.jpg

Restore the Roar 2014.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I just feel bad for kas now. Caldwell is going to crash and burn so hard.

:RIP :jnc don't feel bad if this team sucked I'd call them out, and the management. As long as Stafford stays healthy, and we get a decent #2 WR, maybe two other solid picks in this draft, this team is headed for the playoffs. It will be tough in the NFC, but I know Staff will get through his pitchers slump.

Remember at the age of 23 he took the Lions to the playoffs only three years after being drafted to lead the worst team in NFL history. He threw for 42 TDs, 16 INTs and over 5,000 yards with Titus Young as his #2 at the age of 23.

Bring on Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins and another speed back in this draft and watch what happens. We have one of the best front offices in the league, plus one of the youngest and most talented teams. Don't feel bad for me, worry about your team.

bigosc2k

Banned
so i forgot my cellphone at home this morning before going to work and then i had a get together after work. i come home to find a series of texts relating to harbaugh leaving and then i am catching up on all the bullshit.

first off suck a dick mike florio you fucking niner hating bitch. secondly i don't think the story is true as reported (as in, a deal was in place but harbaugh wanted to stay). maybe the browns inquired and we reviewed it and said nah son. and lastly i will burn this fucking franchise to the ground if we let harbaugh walk or trade him. does our management not remember what happened in the 8 years B.H.? pay this motherfucker. i don't give a shit that he hasn't won a superbowl he turned a 6-10 team into 3 straight NFC title games and a superbowl appearance. so fucking stupid that we haven't already signed him to an extension. you have 12 or 13 coaches who are making more than harbs but are there 12 or 13 coaches better in the league than harbs? no. so pay him what his market value is and if that means he is the highest paid coach in the league then so fucking be it.

there ain't NO WAY i'm ever changing my avatar outside of losing a bet so you can suck a wang jed york! pay harbs.... NOW!!!

95.gif

R.I.P. in peace jakncoke

minx

Bears-GAF this time of year?

hahahah

Still haven't caught up yet with this thread (clearly since I'm quoting a week old post) but anyways, I have read every single post, I mostly lurk. Can't be bothered to put in the effort to post much. Plus if I ever became a regular on a forum like this where everyone recognized me I will then know I have failed at life.

Da Bears.

squicken

You don't get banned if you post about football

Jadeveon Clowney 6'5 1/4 266. 34 1/2 inch arms.

Dude's gonna run fast at that weight

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns had an informal meeting with Garropolo at the Combine. Keeping options open!

Watkins/ILB or CB/Garropolo in the first 2 rounds?

Slo

Thanks Wes.

Lineup-MIN.png

They have Jerome Simpson too high, Phil Loadholt way too high, and then think Chad Greenway is le garbage. We pay that guy a lot of money. :\

Our Linebackers are a mess, and our DLine is horrible.

C.J Mosely this year, Jameus Winston next year!

Thanks Wes.

Lineup-MIN.png

They have Jerome Simpson too high, Phil Loadholt way too high, and then think Chad Greenway is le garbage. We pay that guy a lot of money. :\

Our Linebackers are a mess, and our DLine is horrible.

C.J Mosely this year, Jameus Winston next year!

Jerome Simpson has the rare "invisible" rating.

Greg

Still haven't caught up yet with this thread (clearly since I'm quoting a week old post) but anyways, I have read every single post, I mostly lurk. Can't be bothered to put in the effort to post much. Plus if I ever became a regular on a forum like this where everyone recognized me I will then know I have failed at life.

Da Bears.
You're a Bears fan - you've already failed at life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom