• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m

Mike Mayock would take Khalil Mack first overall http://wp.me/p14QSB-9pVd

“Khalil Mack can play anywhere in the front,” Mayock said. “If you put the tape on against Ohio State, he dominates Ohio State like nobody I’ve ever seen dominate them. He’s explosive off the edge, he’s tough, he’s twitchy, he’s got a little edge about him. When I watch him on tape I feel like he’s pissed off at the world, and I like that. Then you put on a tape, I think it was Kent State, and he drops into coverage like a safety, reads the quarterback’s eyes, undercuts a route, one-handed interception.”

Odd coincidence: Mike Vrabel is the Texans new LB coach. Was hired away from Ohio State........lol

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 5h
Rick Smith brought up two other pending UFAs unprovoked: TE Garrett Graham and NT Earl Mitchell. #Texans

I hope we cut Owen Daniels and resign Graham. I love OD but he is old an busted.

Mitchell is just too damn small to be a two gap NT is Crennels 3-4. Was ok in Wades system.

Greg

Anyone want to design a logo for me? PM if interested. Will pay, but also willing to not pay.
free99:
JX83knH.png

bionic77

You could be all 3 and still be more perceptive than Gata.

Also Harbs should come to Pittsburgh. Tomlin could be our defensive coordinator and the sexy face of the franchise. Harbs rebuilds the team and offense with his brain. And Harbs gets a real franchise qb who also know how to beat his shitty younger brother. No downside here.

Konka

Banned
You could be all 3 and still be more perceptive than Gata.

Also Harbs should come to Pittsburgh. Tomlin could be our defensive coordinator and the sexy face of the franchise. Harbs rebuilds the team and offense with his brain. And Harbs gets a real franchise qb who also know how to beat his shitty younger brother. No downside here.

They're both good at being on the field of play when they shouldn't be.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Meanwhile Milwaukee is just bad and they will waste their draft pick and/or they'll want out of Milwaukee ASAP.

It's the Cleveland Browns of the NBA.

MechDX

One thing that annoys me about gaf and these threads. You got half who liked the film going omg no and then a bunch of movie snobs omg lol you guys liked this trash.

If its a Marvel MCU thread you get the posters hating the movie with Batman avatars and saying they are impartial and it looks like shit

cdyhybrid

NFL Stats ‏@NFL_Stats 3m
In 1986, Bo Jackson ran the fastest 40-yard dash at an NFL combine, with a reported time of 4.12

No wonder he was so OP in the video games.

jakncoke

Banned
Terrell Sinkfield ran a 4.19 at his pro day last year, still went UDFA and was through 4 teams, I assume because people were raiding him from each practice squad. Still wonder why a guy with that speed cant find some role

This is like making Sppeedd Racer 2

No gooby

They should make Speed Racer 2 in 4k, the first while not good looked really good. Only fair to the franchise to make it 4k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom