• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbaughgate is just unbelievable. Sign the fuckin' guy. He's the best coach in the league or at least top 3. Who cares if he didn't win the Super Bowl yet still wants SB winning coach money? Look what he's done for your franchise these last three years. Unbelievable that this was even considered let alone how far it got.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mech I felt bad so I made sure to keep your avatar Texans related.

Here you go my first bitch kitty:

fUo6ptS.png

Wear it with pride.

bionic77

This place ain't safe no more.

Weird I don't remember us ever getting out of hand. But we are getting treated like NBA age.

Whichever mod is sniping us tell us what needs to change.

NFL to penalize use of racial slur

The head of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, which monitors diversity in the NFL, expects the league to institute a rule where players would be penalized 15 yards for using the N-word on the field.

John Wooten, the head of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, anticipates that the NFL's competition committee will enact the rule at the owners' meeting next month.

Wooten, who previously has urged all players to stop using the N-word, thinks the NFL will rule an automatic 15-yard penalty for first-time offenders and an ejection for second infractions.

"I will be totally shocked if the competition committee does not uphold us on what we're trying to do," Wooten said, according to CBSSports.com. "We want this word to be policed from the parking lot to the equipment room to the locker room.

"Secretaries, PR people, whoever, we want it eliminated completely and want it policed everywhere."

Wooten thinks the competition committee will officially agree to the rule next month before presenting it to the owners.

"I think they're going to do what needs to be done here," he said. "There is too much disrespect in the game."

squicken

Anyone watching this combine stuff? Just tuned in
Edit: philbin always has the most clueless look on his face haha

:jnc

Yeah. Waiting for the second group, really. I thought Jackson would run a bit better in his 10 split. Cyrus K should surprise no one who watched the Sugar Bowl

squicken

gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal
Asked Pettine about Browns QBs. Didn't mention Weeden. Asked about Weeden … said that will work itself out.

Scapegoat smh

gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal
I'm in on Pettine. Wayward search to get to him but I think he was the best hire this offseason.

People who have read The Book know

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m
South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney measured in at 6'5 ¼, 266 lbs, 34 ½ inch arms, 83 inch wingspan. As Bill Polian said, "Bruce Smith like."

Ah time for the classic hyperbolic superlatives and impossible to live up to comparisons. Combine season has truly begun.

@jnc RIP to the homie, but that was a bit (by a bit, I mean way) over the line. Yall acting like NBA-GAF didn't just get wiped off GAF. EL has goons everywhere, don't get sent for.

@Konka This is really late, but those pictures of Ireland are amazing. But I concur with my colleagues in this thread. Hell naw to those cliffs.

bionic77

BhFrUrnCUAApp0O.jpg

"Cant we just announce Teddy as our #1 pick and start cutting fools?!"

I may have an kitty avatar but at least I am not a pathetic Browns fan!!
What do the Texans have over the Browns?

You are both losers. At Cleveland had Jim Brown. And when their OG team turned to crime they won a few Superbowls.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What were the bet conditions?

Originally it was for one month on the victor of the women's hockey gold medal game. I then let him go double or nothing on the men's semi finals yesterday with the condition if Canada won he'd have to wear an avatar until the draft.

It has been written.

I know he'll be coming back to shit on me when Houston takes on Cleveland this upcoming season.

MechDX

Mech you look so beautiful now.

Can't wait till the Browns beat the Texans, so I can hand Mech an avatar <3

Congrats you won your Superbowl! Now give me both your #1 picks

What do the Texans have over the Browns?

You are both losers. At Cleveland had Jim Brown. And when their OG team turned to crime they won a few Superbowls.

Pats South vs. Bills East. We win

Its not really the Browns but Kave completely ruined our season. Somehow he possessed Kubiak and took us into the crapper

JABEE

ill Will Rest in Peace
Yo I'm out.

Get back Bionic, lose Jak. :(

And they took Mech's honor too?

He rooted for the Patriots, which was misguided, but he was harmless. There is no way Mech posts around these parts with an avatar like that.

Gata still posts here with the pony avatar, because the boy has no shame!

JCizzle

This all traces back to the Chickens winning an illegitimate SB. You start with PEDs and Cheatin Pete and the butterfly effect rears its ugly head on GAF. SMH.

squicken

Can't wait till the Browns beat the Texans, so I can hand Mech an avatar <3
Edit: damn Greg Robinson can move, and his arms look super long.
Didn't some say he hit the 30s in the bench press

32 reps, 35" arms. Dude is a stud, but all these guys are running close to 1.7 splits and sub-5 40s. Robinson ran a 1.68 10 yard split. Dude is unreal

Mech went crazy this season and became a Pats fan.

Did care for him after that.

I judge Kave to be in the right here.
We've been focusing On Gatas Thuggery. but I think the focus needs to be switched onto Mechs Mental breakdown this season, and various thuggish acts that followed

SportsCenter &#10004; @SportsCenter
Follow
NFL is expected to institute rule where players would be penalized 15 yards for using N-word on the field. »

I hope the Redskins are docked 7 points for every game they play from here on out.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SportsCenter &#10004; @SportsCenter
Follow
NFL is expected to institute rule where players would be penalized 15 yards for using N-word on the field. »

I hope the Redskins are docked 7 points for every game they play from here on out.

Would be awesome to finally see teams score negative points in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom