• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

kOoLQT2.gif
He was just standing his ground!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Who's you're favorite Doctor (doctor who)? Your answer will determine if we can coexist on this page.

I like Eccleston because it was my first exposure to the show. Dalek is my favorite episode, but Smith had a more consistent run with less shitty episodes than the other two.

Good thing they picked small hands

Tiny Handz and Demigodgers' careers would be so different had there draft positions been swapped.

As much as we shit on Smith, I'm not sure how well Rodgers would have done if he were thrown to the fire immediately and had to deal with inadequate HCs and a million different OCs. At the same time, what would Smith's career look like now if he got to sit and hold the clipboard for years while Brent was still slangin it.

(Not saying that Smith would be the best QB in thr league right now. Rodgers obviously has outstanding physical tools. Their developments would be pretty different though)

If Ebron is still available, Steelers better take him

Jerry Reese and Marc Ross personally scouted him during the season. That doesn't happen often. If the right offensive lineman isn't there at 12, TE isn't out of the question for us, IMO.

Giants almost took Eifert last year according to some reports.

2014 cap is supposedly up to 132 million, as well.

Tiny Handz and Demigodgers' careers would be so different had there draft positions been swapped.

As much as we shit on Smith, I'm not sure how well Rodgers would have done if he were thrown to the fire immediately and had to deal with inadequate HCs and a million different OCs. At the same time, what would Smith's career look like now if he got to sit and hold the clipboard for years while Brent was still slangin it.

(Not saying that Smith would be the best QB in thr league right now. Rodgers obviously has outstanding physical tools. Their developments would be pretty different though)

erron inherited a 13-3 team and turned them into a 6-10 team that didn't make the playoffs. alex inherited a 2-14 team, one of only 3 teams in NFL history to not win a game in regulation, and slowly but surely improved them.

erron was surrounded with a lot of talent, especially at WR, and alex was given arnaz battle, johnnie morton, curtis conway and other trash that probably wouldn't make most NFL rosters. excuses are excuses and erron is a good QB but lets be realistic and admit that he was put in the absolute perfect situation whereas it would be difficult to imagine a worse situation for a QB than what alex got

bionic77

i wish we had The Puppet so there wouldn't be any discord within our organization! either him or The Puppet of the NFC jason garrett. THEN we'd be on the right path!
We won a Super Bowl with that pretty puppet and he never had a problem beating the Ravens in the playoffs.

As dumb as our coach might be you can't say that about our owners. They have put out winning teams for most of the last 25 years with 2 different coaches now.

We won a Super Bowl with that pretty puppet and he never had a problem beating the Ravens in the playoffs.

As dumb as our coach might be you can't say that about our owners. They have put out winning teams for most of the last 25 years with 2 different coaches now.

The Puppet isn't dumb at all! Spineless, but not dumb! He is very smart much like the man in a marriage when he doesn't want to rock the boat with his wife so he just goes along with whatever the she-bitch says and has no balls

Wes

venison crêpe
Byrd shows more playmaking ability to me. Think he's a little better in coverage than Ward too.

Well Ward is used more in run support but yes I agree, he's not as good in coverage.

As for Byrd or Ward, as long as we have one I don't mind.

bionic77

The Puppet isn't dumb at all! Spineless, but not dumb! He is very smart much like the man in a marriage when he doesn't want to rock the boat with his wife so he just goes along with whatever the she-bitch says and has no balls
He may be spineless and he may or may not be dumb. But one thing we can all agree upon is that he will always have actor quality looks and will always be a champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom