• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WJjjhfW.gif

WRmazLb.gif

Pkxo4wV.gif

bUTD3tC.gif

2vs5sLR.gif

wmIXQBF.gif

iQFrI0P.gif

ww4tUWF.gif

tLYoyw0.gif

Uzh564s.gif

And for Cajun:

xiW1Wk1.gif

MechDX

Miller "Teddy are you the #1 QB in this draft?" .. Bridgewater, "Yes sir, no doubt about it!" - Teddy Bridgewater #Louisville-- Twitter

Do it BOB.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Most important stuff we don't see on TV. Value for fans is having media so close to team officials

-Watkins met with Browns, Jets (why?), Lions (also why?)

Trade up?

Jets need a WR bad. I could see them trading up although its obviously just smokescreens at this point.

Wes

venison crêpe
Isn't this class meant to be very deep at WR, along with the WRs available in FA? I've read there's plenty of depth in OLinemen too this year.

squicken

Trade up?

Jets need a WR bad. I could see them trading up although its obviously just smokescreens at this point.

Watkins is going to go top 5-ish. Not knocking the Jets or Lions but that's a big trade up. There's 5-6 guys in the draft who it will take a premium to get imo. It will be interesting to see how the draft tiers shake out. Where's the dropoff overall, per position?

Isn't this class meant to be very deep at WR, along with the WRs available in FA? I've read there's plenty of depth in OLinemen too this year.
Tons of Wr depth, definitely don't think Browns should use 4 on Watkins. I'd go TE over wr in fact, tons of Wrs to be had.

So if the Rams trade down with anyone its going to be the falcons right? Assuming Teddy/JFF/Bortles/Clowney are all taken in the first 4 picks they only have to see the Raiders pick before getting their choice of whoever they want.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
There is a lot of good FA WR's. Why waste picks trading?

Because none of them are as potentially great or young like Watkins?

Jets lack any kind of elite talent on the offensive side of the ball. Watkins can be that guy, an elite WR can make a good QB look better than he is (Ryan) or a mediocre QB look okay (Stafford).

Gotta prop up Geno!

So if the Rams trade down with anyone its going to be the falcons right? Assuming Teddy/JFF/Bortles/Clowney are all taken in the first 4 picks they only have to see the Raiders pick before getting their choice of whoever they want.

I think Tampa Bay might trade up for Clowney.

I'm hoping Niners trade up with Raiders for Watkins. But trades are so hard to call, who knows what might happen.

cdyhybrid

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 1m
RT @TonyPauline: I'm told the injury which kept Austin-Seferian Jenkins from working out is a fracture in his foot.

Well, that's no good. Apparently he's not sure if he'll be able to take part in our Pro Day. If he can't run then, it's going to hurt him quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom