• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
So uh Coldplay likes to eat his meatball subs with mustard.........

Everything that is wrong with Canada is summed up with Coldplay.

Spinluck

don't they have those smart bluray players that also have netflix and shit?

get that, another ps3, or a ps4.

at the moment the ps3 has the best value. more games and shit, and it even plays blurays better right now.

bionic77

How did your PS3 go kaput?
Shit console.

It just stopped working one day.

I can't imagine getting another PS3. The 4 is not much more expensive and also does the same shit. Also only need one BR player. Leaning towards getting the 4 for that and eventually some games.

Colasante

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 1m
RT @TonyPauline: I'm told the injury which kept Austin-Seferian Jenkins from working out is a fracture in his foot.

Well, that's no good. Apparently he's not sure if he'll be able to take part in our Pro Day. If he can't run then, it's going to hurt him quite a bit.

Excellent. I didn't think there's any chance Black Gronk would fall to the late second, but after Keenan Allen's injury foolishly scared away teams last year, it may just happen.

squicken

Craig from Atlanta sounds like a smart dude!

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=18&post_id=28271

Hey Tony: I'm no scout but for some reason none of these top quarterbacks in the draft excite me. That said, I would see if the Rams would take both of our number 1s for Sam Bradford. Would you do that deal? If not, where do we go with that second #1? I just really hope we don't reach for a QB!

-- Craig, Atlanta, GA

Hey Craig: No, I would not give up both No. 1s for Bradford. The second No. 1 pick should be used on the highest-rated player, preferably at the position of cornerback or wide receiver.

Excellent. I didn't think there's any chance Black Gronk would fall to the late second, but after Keenan Allen's injury foolishly scared away teams last year, it may just happen.

But SD passed on him twice, too. Once for Manti T'eo! It's like Brady and Wilson and every other mid and late round success story. Team threw an educated guess/dart and got lucky

Vyer

Shit console.

I can't imagine getting another PS3. The 4 is not much more expensive and also does the same shit. Also only need one BR player. Leaning towards getting the 4 for that and eventually some games.

Sadly the PS3 is a better blu ray player/media player than either of the new consoles.

Spinluck

Shit console.

yeah get the 4 then.

it's a far better piece of hardware than the ps3. far more convenient os too.

the only reason to buy another ps3 is if you wanted it for the games. hopefully they patch up the bluray player functionality and make that better too.

Sadly the PS3 is a better blu ray player/media player than either of the new consoles.

RIP media servers

Talon

Shit. For those who forgot, this was the "Don't mess with ND football" threat.
In Sept. 2010, Seeberg accused an Irish football player of sexually assaulting her in a dorm room. She committed suicide 10 days later. Without her testimony, charges were never filed in the case. Her parents have criticized Notre Dame for not acting quicker to investigate or interview the alleged perpetrator.

Rumors swirled online about the identity of the player, but Shembo acknowledged Saturday that the unknown player in question was him.

“I just tell [NFL team executives] the truth, I have nothing to hide,” said Shembo, who estimated that 26 teams have interviewed him. “No one’s heard from me one time. Do you go off of one person’s story?

“I’m still here, so I know I didn’t do anything. I tell them exactly what happened.”

Shembo said the questions teams have asked him did not come as a surprise because “it’s all over the internet. Everyone that does the background check can type my name in and you’ll see all the stuff that people have said about me and have never heard from my mouth.”

Irish coach Brian Kelly told Shembo he could not discuss the matter publicly, Shembo said.

“Yes, I wanted to talk about it, but they had to keep everything confidential,” said Shembo, who added that he did not lobby Kelly for the opportunity to speak about it. “Now that I’m out [of the university], I can talk about it.

“My name was going to flames and it just made my name look bad and I can’t even speak.”

Shembo's allotted interview time ran out before he could share more details from his side of the story.

He registered 48 tackles and 5.5 sacks as a senior during the 2013 season and is a projected mid-round selection in May's NFL Draft.
Link

Spinluck

vontae davis is worth 5-6 million a yr. we need him back, so i hope his agent doesn't try and pull some 8-10 million a yr bullshit.

I can't believe neither console will let you play media from usb storage devices. Talk about a step backwards.

yeah.. that's bullshit.

squicken

vontae davis is worth 5-6 million a yr. we need him back, so i hope his agent doesn't try and pull some 8-10 million a yr bullshit.

Cap is going up quite a bit. Vontae was a possible franchise tag guy. He's going to want that $8m. He's worth it when he's engaged, which is the problem

Who would you draft with those three picks?

haha man that would never happen, and it would be a total of 4 1s, but I'd want Manziel at 2.

cajunator

Banned
It will watch more Blu Rays than play games.

Just how I roll.

But I am going to get one eventually. But what the fuck do I do with the few PS3 games I still have? Fuck no backward compat. :(

Yeah I know. but Ps3 didnt really have anything super memorable anyway.
I still use it as my BlazBlue machine to play with some friends online.
I do have a dedicated bluray player too but I leave it home with my parents so they can watch movies.

Spinluck

Cap is going up quite a bit. Vontae was a possible franchise tag guy. He's going to want that $8m. He's worth it when he's engaged, which is the problem

potential wise he's totally worth it.

i've just read and heard things about his work ethic and whatnot. he won't get there unless he's pushed. i should probably lower my expectations, because grigson won't let him walk. he's gonna get paid.

squicken

BhHF9sDCAAAPrr4.jpg

Colasante

Bill Belichick talking about Geno Atkins before this year's game against Cincinnati.

“He’d probably be the first pick in the draft,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick said of Atkins before facing Cincinnati last season. “He was an athletic guy that you saw maybe as a sub rusher, a nickel sub rusher, but he’s way more than that. . . . This guy has some power rushes where he just takes linemen back, those guards back and it just looks like they’re on roller skates. He just walks them, literally, right back into the quarterback. He’s very quick. He can get the edge and work up or up-and-under on the guards. Then when they try to set deep or take those quick moves away from him, he can turn those into power moves and collapse the pocket. He can ruin a game, there’s no question the guy can ruin a game by himself.”

If Belichick thought Geno Atkins was #1 pick worthy, hopefully he'll think Baby Geno Aaron Donald is worth the 29th pick. I can't wait to see his ball out on Monday.

MRSA

Banned
I do have a dedicated bluray player too but I leave it home with my parents so they can watch movies.

Fuck you cajun, for being an animu you forget the greatest game on PS3 is Valkyria Chronicles.

I'm slightly drunk and unhappy.

What do I do now?

Get drunker and do a jnc

I'll buy all your animu stuff for $1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom