• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

I thought it was a requirement for animus to mandatory love RPGs.

While that my be true, going the otherway I love RPGs and haven't gotten into an anime since high school.

Squaresoft 1993-2003 > your favorite developer.

kid-chrono-cross-intro-o.gif

Nameless

Do it. As many times as I played through it back in the day I still haven't seen everything. Might give it another go myself after FFIX.

MRSA

Banned
How many endings are there in Chrono Cross?

I got the horrible shitty ending and said fuck it and never went back to it.

Actually FFIX sounds amazing.

MRSA

Banned
Im just full of surprises.

So when you gonna be throwing a crawfish boil for NFLGAF? Can we make the Pats fans sit on the ground?

The thing about Chrono Cross, if they renamed it something other than Chrono Trigger, more people would enjoy it. That being said, I never played Chrono Trigger.

FFIX is also my favorite FF.

bionic77

Chrono Cross sucked balls.

The way you got the real ending was impossible wirhout a guide.

They also killed all my favorite characters from CT (greatest RPG evah).

MRSA

Banned
Chrono Cross sucked balls.

The way you got the real ending was impossible wirhout a guide.

They also killed all my favorite characters from CT (greatest RPG evah).

Valkyrie Profile is the same way, you can't get the real ending without a guide, its seriously impossible.

bionic77

Only because you're a fellow Tebow follower will I allow you to say that.

Valkyria Chronicles on the other hand is the greatest of all time.
Imagine spending 30-50 hours on a game only to find out you need to use a guide to get the best ending.

If you need a guide to get a super weapon or do a one time cool thing whatever but to get the real ending?

That's bullshit.

Draxal

So when you gonna be throwing a crawfish boil for NFLGAF? Can we make the Pats fans sit on the ground?

The thing about Chrono Cross, if they renamed it something other than Chrono Trigger, more people would enjoy it. That being said, I never played Chrono Trigger.

FFIX is also my favorite FF.

It's a good game that lost focus by having too many characters and butchering chrono trigger characters for no good reason at all.

It's like how Xenogears and Bravely Default are good games ruined by their second halves.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bucs Fan ‏@TBBucs4Life 3m
Dammit You People™, stop using my god damn avatar!

:jnc

edit: I forgot Sanjuro was banned!

Tamanon

Banned
These avatars are messing with my mind.

Almost as much as seeing this other guy, CaesarDrew, post using my avatar in random gaming threads. I keep having to think "Wait, did I already say something?"

And yes I realize the irony of making a "I was using this avatar before it was cool" reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom