• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what we could of gotten out of him

i1Jm1F6GG1V5Z.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Jason Worilds is open to re-signing with the Pittsburgh Steelers before he becomes an unrestricted free agent in March, with one caveat: The outside linebacker has to be confident he has secured a starting job.

I dont like this. Yes, you had a good season. But you didnt have such a season that you are automatically penciled in. Seems like we're going to lose him now

Andre Reed made the HoF before Tim Brown? That's some bullshit.

Andre Reed been waiting for forever. This was like his 8th straight final 15 ffs!

I dont like this. Yes, you had a good season. But you didnt have such a season that you are automatically penciled in. Seems like we're going to lose him now

Andre Reed been waiting for forever. This was like his 8th straight final 15 ffs!

That's a pretty dumb reason though. Put the better player in.

Bill Barnwell's voice is painful to listen to on The Grantland NFL Podcast.

But like Shakira and Rihanna he can coast on being a sexy M.F.

Jake.

for someone who lives in australia and is clueless about the NFL and american football, who has the better chance of winning the superbowl according to 'experts' and so on - denver or seattle? are they regarded as fairly equally skilled teams? i'm a big NBA fan so an a basketball analogy could be useful!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
for someone who lives in australia and is clueless about the NFL and american football, who has the better chance of winning the superbowl according to 'experts' and so on - denver or seattle? are they regarded as fairly equally skilled teams? i'm a big NBA fan so an a basketball analogy could be useful!

It's going to be a great game either way, and you can never trust "experts". I'll tell you one thing though, keep your eye out for Matthew Stafford, the Detroit Lions young QB. The guy is naturally talented and has a great future ahead of him.

It's basically the best offensive team vs the best defensive team. History says the Broncos should be considered slight favorites.

jakncoke

Banned
It's going to be a great game either way, and you can never trust "experts". I'll tell you one thing though, keep your eye out for Matthew Stafford, the Detroit Lions young QB. The guy is naturally talented and has a great future ahead of him.

kas you monster dont be tainting our friend from land of dangerous creatures with your sick perverted fascination of that tubby human you call a qb. Jake. deserves better!

jakncoke

Banned
Tackles are the RBIs of football.

Tackles are worse because official statistician could be just handing them because a player is close. Not to mention tackles carry no value beyond it being a tackle. So tackling someone after a 8 yard run is counted the same as stopping him for a 2 yard game. This doesnt even factor how people add up tackles made solo and assist tackle to get the total figure, so person can just be getting there late a bunch or falling near and getting credit.At least with RBI you're scoring runs for your team.

Salazar

kas you monster dont be tainting our friend from land of dangerous creatures with your sick perverted fascination of that tubby human you call a qb. Jake. deserves better!

90% of Australians barely ever see any legit scary animals*

*Unless this is you outing yourself as a pussy

Barnwell sounds like twice as old as he looks

Hunter S.

Barely got any sleep. Going to drive to see the game with my dad and a few friends. Totally skipping the big Super Bowl party I was invited to filled with lots of psuedo/fake Broncos fans. More fun to keep it small and watch with real fans. GO BRONCOS!

bionic77

Gata isn't allowed to look at that kind of smut. All he gets are Christian Sky Mall magazines cleansed of any questionable material.
That's tough.

I guess all he can do is fantasize about some butch pat fans or the toothless meth addicts who live in his trailer park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom