• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1654407_10202371707827549_389920397_n.jpg

Stafford???

Sorry Kas I couldn't resist. We make fun of our QB sometimes too.

Who's gettin salty and banned today? I'm betting Godslay and Hunter S Thompson

No one's getting banned. (EDIT: None of the NFLGAF regulars, some lifelong may come along and catch feelings though)

The Broncos are going to win, and the Seahawks fans are too laidback and lowkey to actually get salty over it.

If it was Niners-Broncos, or Patriots vs. Anyone it would be a different story.

Greg

No one's getting banned. (EDIT: None of the NFLGAF regulars, some lifelong may come along and catch feelings though)

The Broncos are going to win, and the Seahawks fans are too laidback and lowkey to actually get salty over it.

let us not forget that whoever wins is a WORLD CHAMPION

jakncoke

Banned

Considering I still hear about Steelers stealing their ring a decade later..

bionic77

let us not forget that whoever wins is a WORLD CHAMPION
The civilized world champion is what they meant.

The civilized world is compromised of the US and a few parts of Canada. The wilderness starts in Florida and extends around the rest of the globe.

Godslay

Banned
You are going to lose your fuckin mind when the Refs stand there holding their flags while The Hawks mug the receivers all day aren't you?

I don't blame the refs. If these receivers want it, they should follow the example of Eddie Mac and beat the hell out of the DBs at the line. Plain and simple. Don't want to be mugged? Then don't let it happen.

Godslay

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0yZyVR0Qk

To be fair, I think this is Randos rookie season

If I was you I would stick to your plan of annoying folks with WORLD CHAMPIONS and fighting the handegg comments. I dub thee Jak Goodell and put you on defending the NFLGAF OT Shield. I want you to be successful in your endeveavors because the handegg stuff is just inane.

It is your destiny!! Embrace it!

My destiny is to enjoy the game no matter the outcome. And that's what I'll do. Passion is one thing salt is another. Best you'll get is passion.

is that before or after wes takes dick out of the game? :p

I will laugh my dick off if this happens

I don't blame the refs. If these receivers want it, they should follow the example of Eddie Mac and beat the hell out of the DBs at the line. Plain and simple. Don't want to be mugged? Then don't let it happen.

Let the hate flow through you. We will see how emotionally in check you are during the game. I would freak out at every play if the Rams were in it. Hell even a playoff game

Godslay

Banned
I will laugh my dick off if this happens

Let the hate flow through you. We will see how emotionally in check you are during the game. I would freak out at every play if the Rams were in it. Hell even a playoff game

I'll be passionate, certainly. If things don't go the way I want them to, will I take it out on you guys in the form of salt? No. Will I be upset? Yes. I think that's a normal reaction. You'd be better off picking a random to get salt from than the guys that hang around here imo.

I'll be passionate, certainly. If things don't go the way I want them to, will I take it out on you guys in the form of salt? No. Will I be upset? Yes. I think that's a normal reaction. You'd be better off picking a random to get salt from than the guys that hang around here imo.

The randoms salt is fake. Two years long at the max. Salt from the regulars is NFL-Age's lifeforce. We all watch each other's roller coaster of emotion every year, and the Super Bowl is the ultimate culmination. There is nothing better than watching a regular freak the fuck out when their team loses their last game of the season. That's why I pledged to throw the biggest bitch fit ever if the Rams ever lose anything important. For everyone's amusement. For the greater good.

Godslay

Banned
The randoms salt is fake. Two years long at the max. Salt from the regulars is NFL-Age's lifeforce. We all watch each other's roller coaster of emotion every year, and the Super Bowl is the ultimate culmination. There is nothing better than watching a regular freak the fuck out when their team loses their last game of the season. That's why I pledged to throw the biggest bitch fit ever if the Rams ever lose anything important. For everyone's amusement. For the greater good.

Well good luck I guess. Wish you the best in your Tenorman quest. Oddly poetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom