• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Lot of internet salt on Reed over Harrison. Kiling two people, even if the voters are supposed to ignore it, doesn't make them eager to vote for the guy. I'm glad they got Reed in. I thought he, Carter and Brown all belong. Hopefully Brown gets in, but I can't but hope that Bruce and Holt are first ballot guys next year

jakncoke

Banned
Again brings up isn't the HOF about the best of the best?

I wasnt saying he wasnt deserving, I was calling the process bs. If it wasnt for the vets committee and them basically just giving those 2 a bid. Then Ray Guy would of been out in the cold once again. Really though, the limit has to go. If a player can get a pct of the votes needed. Let him in.

Fantomex

We starting this SuperBowl early people.

ribs.jpg

the_rick_james_gif_by_marupage82-d38mfzq.gif

MRSA

Banned
Why, liver toxicity?

APAP (Tylenol) in excess like you said shuts down your liver, there is an antidote for it though if caught in time (Kids trying to kill themselves on Tylenol).

APAP is synergistic and an antiabuse additive to most narcotics. It helps in the pain relief but in excess will shut down your liver. You're still okay to take up to 2000mg alone but if you take it with a opiate your liver gonna be hurting. Especially if you like booze with your opiates.

Un-American heathens disrespecting baseball in here.

Why don't you drink your milk out of bags and get free healthcare while you're at it, you fucking commies

MRSA

Banned
500x500xshakira-rihanna-500x500-pagespeed-ic-wailhk3xmg.jpg

While I would decimate Rihanna as well, I would take my preference with Shakira. Even if its only in my dreams.

Adam Schefter said:
In the 2010 offseason, the NFL suspended Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger six games for violating the league's personal conduct policy after prosecutors decided not to charge the Pittsburgh signal-caller in a case involving a 20-year-old college student who accused him of sexually assaulting her in a Georgia nightclub that March. As the league was handing down its punishment, Pittsburgh considered trading Roethlisberger to Jacksonville.

First i've ever heard this.

Talon

Why, liver toxicity?
It's widely taught in med schools that acetaminophen should not be used as widely as it is today and that the FDA probably wouldn't pass it at this point.

The difference between a safe and dangerous amount is pretty minute, and it's a problem when so much shit unnecessarily uses acetaminophen. Go look at your cough medicine aisle at CVS/Walgreens and just count how many times you see the word "acetaminophen."

Nasal decongestant? Why the fuck not, let's throw it in.

Lot of internet salt on Reed over Harrison. Kiling two people, even if the voters are supposed to ignore it, doesn't make them eager to vote for the guy. I'm glad they got Reed in. I thought he, Carter and Brown all belong. Hopefully Brown gets in, but I can't but hope that Bruce and Holt are first ballot guys next year
Aren't Pace and Warner eligible next year too? All those Rams

rando14

APAP (Tylenol) in excess like you said shuts down your liver, there is an antidote for it though if caught in time (Kids trying to kill themselves on Tylenol).

APAP is synergistic and an antiabuse additive to most narcotics. It helps in the pain relief but in excess will shut down your liver. You're still okay to take up to 2000mg alone but if you take it with a opiate your liver gonna be hurting. Especially if you like booze with your opiates.

Yeah I thought as much. I'm a bit surprised they want 500 gone, I'd guess a LOT more people take Norco 5/325 rather than 5/500, though I could be wrong. Can't remember the last time we wrote a scrip for 5/500 at our clinic.

It's widely taught in med schools that acetaminophen should not be used as widely as it is today and that the FDA probably wouldn't pass it at this point.

The difference between a safe and dangerous amount is pretty minute, and it's a problem when so much shit unnecessarily uses acetaminophen. Go look at your cough medicine aisle at CVS/Walgreens and just count how many times you see the word "acetaminophen."

Nasal decongestant? Why the fuck not, let's throw it in.

I imagine acetaminophen is common because people expect to "feel better" when they take something. "A nasal decongestant can clear my nose but I also want to feel less of the irritation from inflammation!" "Nyquil might help me to sleep better but I also want to to clear my headache and help my fever!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom