• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Obviously a forward pass. but :jnc at Harvin not catching that.

Anyone here actually care about the SB commercials?

Jets lose another big time celebrity fan =/

Philip-Seymour-Hoffman-showed-his-New-York-Jets-pride-field-before-game-Met-Life-Stadium-December-2011.jpg

That's James Gandolfini and Philip Seymour Hoffman within a year of each other. I guess Adam Sandler better watch out.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well at least up over a TD.. :/

They been playing Lynch well..

LJ11

Might have been tipped. Denver's OL outside of Velasquez is not good in my mind, Manning makes them better than they are.

Edit same play again.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
AFC is junior varsity to NFC. Not sure how anyone watching the playoffs couldn't see that

Agreed. Honestly had the Lions been in the AFC we would've at least made the Championship game.

The disparity between the divisions is huge and its been that way for a few years now. Not as bad as the NBA but still big nonetheless.

Agreed. Honestly had the Lions been in the AFC we would've at least made the Championship game.

The disparity between the divisions is huge. Not as bad as the NBA but still big nonetheless.

Lions lost to the Ravens.

The Ravens.

No defense ever could combat Flacco's luck spree

Whoa.

There was definitely luck in some of the games. But not in the Superbowl, and we were dominating the Niners until they got saved by a twenty minute blackout timeout.

cajunator

Banned
Beating Manning in a SB is so easy the Saints could do it. But seriously, they need to do something major soon. No team has ever been down more than 10 in the SB and gone on to win.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Broncos did not come out to play.

But if any team can put up points quick and turn it around its the Broncos. Still, they need to put in work ASAP or the game could be over soon...

So seattle's dbs are the only ones allowed to pi with inpunity tonight?

Good point that was kind of a ticky tack PI IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom