• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Those are all fucking sick.

uj8oZ1v.jpg

Hooray at getting Yoda?

LJ11

SB thread is a shit pile, accidentally posted in that filth.

Knighton needs to come up huge in the middle once again, he's a big key to this game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This game is going to be great. NFLGAF posting in here or the SB thread? I think I'm gonna go in this thread I think.

LJ11

Only a fox coached team wouldn't put the defender in motion with harvin, amateur hour for the broncos so far.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Everytime I see a read option get a few yards, my blood boils. Its so easy to stop if guys just do there assignments. Never worked against our defense in highschool when I played Defensive End/ Al Bundy

LJ11

Wilson is pretty nervous, easy completion to the curl route and he just rushes to throw to the flat receiver.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wilson is pretty nervous, easy completion to the curl route and he just rushes to throw to the flat receiver.

Yeah, seems like he is a little bit. As the game goes on he'll get more conformable. Huge 3rd down here for both teams.

squicken

When blitzing Russel, the inside rushers just need to mush rush and get their hands up. Let blitzers get him or force him to step up

Not nervous there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom