• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose Chancelor and the Broncos are back in business. Looks concussed.

Can't wait for Bruno Mars, that's what we've all been waiting for.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Since we're in the offseason thread, anyone know when Earl Thomas III and Sherman's contract negotiations come up?

I don't think Seattle will be able to afford both after Russell gets his contract extension this offseason.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Demarious Thomas comes from the school of Calvin Johnson, literally. Both were teammates at Georgia Tech. That was a huge 3rd down pick up by DT.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When you have a 2nd and inches in any situation, I'm of the belief you need to go Rex Grossman "Fuck it I'm going Deep."

Stupid call by Manning, but at least they got the first.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jesus, thats like the 5th screen Denver has called.

Earl Thomas has Manning shook, thats why they're not going deep.

Kinda bummed that Peyton's going to get the wrap for this one. His team is getting completely dominated in every aspect of the game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
reggie-miller-choke.jpg

LJ11

Nice of the Broncos to give us the rest of night to do other things. Remembering arguing with a broncos fan about their OL being trashy. Franklins been a turnstile, your other guard is trash, and your LT is out for the year.

Unfortunately for the broncos frank reich and Andre reed aren't coming out at half time...

Clockwork5

Let's hope PeyPey conducts a epic comeback, just for a good games sake........and so we don't hear dumb PeyPey shit Monday morning

I think an off season of "Peyton can't win the big one" would make up for all of the GoAT nonsense we have had to endure since literally the first play of the season.

Wes

venison crêpe
Well now that the SuperBowl is over lets focus on the draft.

Think everyone will be trying to build awesome, #1 defences now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom