• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing how the broncos weren't ready
I know the meme is "never run! Why would you ever run when you can pass!"

But these prolific passing offenses stall out for quarters and halves at a time. Happened to the 07 Pats, the 11 Packers, and now we see it hitting the 13 Broncos. Your offense is hot shit when it gets going. So what? You can't get a freaking first down when you're not in rhythm.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well now that the SuperBowl is over lets focus on the draft.

Think everyone will be trying to build awesome, #1 defences now?

:jnc Absolutely. I'm actually happy to see a defensive football team achieving this success, despite all the rules the NFL is trying to impose for college style 60 point games.

Like squicken said earlier, having a Free Safety like Earl Thomas is one of the many reasons this Seahawks team is special. There aren't to many like him, and he's young. I expect him to be one of the highest payed defenders in the league.

Who are the top safety prospects in this draft?

Wes

venison crêpe
:jnc Absolutely. I'm actually happy to see a defensive football team achieving this success, despite all the rules the NFL is trying to impose for college style 60 point games.

Like squicken said earlier, having a Free Safety like Earl Thomas is one of the many reasons this Seahawks team is special. I expect him to be one of the highest payed defenders in the league.

Who are the top safety prospects in this draft?

Clinton-Dix is the only one with a first grade on most boards at the moment.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Clinton-Dix is the only one with a first grade on most boards at the moment.

I would draft him for his name only, but I thought he was a DB? Haven't really followed to much secondary in the draft yet.

Can't wait to change this Godforsaken avatar after the game is over.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Subway has resorted to making ghetto chip sandwiches like it's new

Crisco

Banned
What a dud of a super bowl. Can we ban Peyton Manning from the playoffs yet? Dude is the closest thing to a con artist in the game.

What a dud of a super bowl. Can we ban Peyton Manning from the playoffs yet? Dude is the closest thing to a con artist in the game.
If by that you mean his greatness floats mediocre teams and makes them appear to be better than they actually are until the spell breaks and it all comes crashing down... then yes he is a con artist.

Crisco

Banned
If by that you mean his greatness floats mediocre teams and makes them appear to be better than they actually are until the spell breaks and it all comes crashing down... then yes he is a con artist.

He cherry picks his way through shitty divisions and bad playoff teams until the first time he faces a decent defense. Total fraud.

MechDX

We'll be here next year folks, even if I have to pay some people off. #Texans #SuperBowl

--Via Not Coach O Brien on twitter

#Patssouth

He cherry picks his way through shitty divisions and bad playoff teams until the first time he faces a decent defense. Total fraud.
It almost sounds like football is a team game! One where a great player can hide his team's deficiencies against lesser competition!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Remember the Janet Jackson, Timberlake titty halftime show?

Good times.

Hoping for the day we see a Kanye West halftime show. Don`t know if the NFL would ever allow it though :jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom