• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Double quoting this just for the new page.

The Browns and 50ppp.

f

Spinluck

Your QBs driving is almost as bad as his Quarterbacking this year.

Having smart Colleges doesn't mean that you guys are natively smart. You just attract other smart people from around the country/world. Who go there and get their degree then get the hell out of there, or drop the fuck out to invent Facebook or Windows.

The only thing saving you guys is that you don't have as many Gatas, and that you don't murder your black citizens and plead self defense.

LJ11

Wonder if he just wants out?

No need to wonder, they all want out of Buffalo.

Byrds a great player, he wants to play in meaningful games, wants to be on TV, just like every football player. Not going to happen while he's a member of the bills.

08 draft was a big hit for the Bills even with a gigantic whiff in the first, but they failed to resign two out of the three key players from that draft.

Wonder how Byrd will age. Young guy but he's not fleet of foot. Good tackler average to below against the run. Some of the best ball skills on the planet though.

A source with inside knowledge of the 49ers told the San Francisco Chronicle that coach Jim Harbaugh's "act has worn thin" inside the team's locker room, particularly among "face of the 49ers" type players.
The 49ers have been able to overcome the friction due to winning, but the Chronicle's Ann Killion suggests "a few losses could expose a widening rift." This is the first report of players having problems with Harbaugh. To this point, it's only been reported that Harbaugh doesn't get along with GM Trent Baalke. It's becoming very clear 2014 will be Harbs' final year with the 49ers.
!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I seriously don't get the love for Mettenberger. Dude sucked in college. Him getting injured was probably the best thing to happen to his draft stock.

cajunator

Banned
I seriously don't get the love for Mettenberger. Dude sucked in college. Him getting injured was probably the best thing to happen to his draft stock.

He had two beast WRs who bailed his ass out and some big RBs and a strong Oline.
Hes going to crumble in NFL like the other LSU QBs.

http://i.imgur.com/H4S7Oj5.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N3XKZWi.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X71aZqx.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z8f3BaL.jpg[/IMG

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH[/QUOTE]

You're telling me attractive women can still be attractive with tattoos? Dang, tattoos are so sweet bro.

i'm sure these same players (if they exist) would prefer to go back to singletary

Lol, He's a terrific coach fer sure. I got to see him when I was going to USC games. He knows what he's doing, but quite frankly, the man's an ass. I can see his attitude rubbing people the wrong way. Course it'd be like other coaches like that, they get a ring and they keep winning consistently, then the "problems" go away.

Not knocking his achievements, I'm just saying I can see how his personality would clash with more than a few people.

I think I'm done with hard alcohol.

You'll be back!

Are you off the Harbaugh train?

fuck no. jed and company can go fuck themselves if they let harbs go

Lol, He's a terrific coach fer sure. I got to see him when I was going to USC games. He knows what he's doing, but quite frankly, the man's an ass. I can see his attitude rubbing people the wrong way. Course it'd be like other coaches like that, they get a ring and they keep winning consistently, then the "problems" go away.

Not knocking his achievements, I'm just saying I can see how his personality would clash with more than a few people.

it's just funny how it all comes about. this is a media story and there's nothing else to talk about so they took it and ran with it. browns call and are turned down on a trade and now there is a major problem with harbs and these magical "franchise players" are dissatisfied with harbs. yeah, i'm sure pwill and frank gore would rather go back to winning 5 games a year.

i'm sure harbs rubs some people the wrong way. i'm sure every coach that has ever coached has rubbed some players the wrong way. i only give a shit about one thing and it's probably the samething that players ultimately care about: winning

BigAT

True Detective people: is there a new episode tonight? I'm still catching up on OnDemand and trying to figure out if I should do so before tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom