• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate tattoos.

Not sure why but I find them disgusting.

I don't mind few small ones but sleeves and tattoos covering entire parts of your body always look tacky and terrible to me.

I totally agree with this.

It only ever makes it worse, it never adds!

Also most are really tacky or have shitty art.

If you are going to get a tattoo get something that is small and looks good.

I am biased but hot girls should not get them. It must be blasphemy to think some tattoo artist can improve on Tebows dad's work

H4S7Oj5.jpg

N3XKZWi.png

X71aZqx.jpg

z8f3BaL.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

squicken

Sam Farmer of the LA Times has a mock draft out. Order isn't important as much as the gossip

5. OAKLAND: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State — The Raiders are known for their unconventional picks, so Manziel might seem like a natural fit for them. Word is, though, that they liked Carr more coming out of the combine.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/footb...draft-20140302,0,6793943.column#ixzz2uosFVupb

A Derek Carr bidding war would benefit the Rams. I feel the Universe owes me that

----
Schwartz taking a shot at the Lions?

A month after he was fired as Lions coach, Jim Schwartz did a radio interview in Nashville, Tenn., where he talked about his new job as Buffalo Bills defensive coordinator and took a subtle dig at his former employer’s way of doing business.

“It’s a difficult situation there with depth on the team,” Schwartz told WGFX-FM. “They’re top heavy on their cap, and rightfully so. Guys like Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, Ndamukong Suh makes it difficult to have a lot of depth, and when you get those injuries, which everybody does, it’s going to be a difficult road to hoe when you get to the second half of the season.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20140302/SPORTS01/303020070

Looking forward to the next couple seasons as a Viking fan. Outdoors, *hopefully* a decent young QB, Patterson, ect. We got to try for two ties next year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Who's the five greatest dunkers of all time?

Think about it:

Greg! Greg! Greg! Greg! Greg!

Cause he dunk hot fiyah!

WGR 550 Buffalo reports the Bills are unlikely to re-sign or use the franchise tag on free agent FS Jairus Byrd.
"The two sides have had productive discussions, and while things could change, it seems at this point that the two sides will split," writes Jeremy White. White's colleague, Joe Buscaglia, is arguably the top Bills beat reporter and adds that the Bills "explored all their options, including a trade." GM Doug Whaley shot a "substantial offer" Byrd's way, but the 27-year-old seems intent on testing the market. The deadline for the Bills to use the franchise tag is Monday at 4 PM. Byrd is the top free-agent safety available.
Byrd
Edit: Dammit Jabee!

JABEE

You're a Gentlemen & a scholar sir!

I'm sorry, BG. I just want the Eagles to sign Byrd. It has been so long since the Eagles have had a competent safety. Macho Harris, Kurt Coleman, Patrick Chung, and Quentin Demps have been our starting safeties since Dawkins left. :(

Sam Farmer of the LA Times has a mock draft out. Order isn't important as much as the gossip

A Derek Carr bidding war would benefit the Rams. I feel the Universe owes me that

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Rumors that they've had a hard on for him for a couple months now. And it seems doubtful that he will slip into the 2nd at this point.

Raiders might make a run at Alterraun Verner

Verner, Shields, Byrd, would love to nab one of them. Also sounds like Houston might be unwilling to re-sign. Kinda sucks.

Verner, Shields, Byrd, would love to nab one of them. Also sounds like Houston might be unwilling to re-sign. Kinda sucks.

Captain Munnerlyn and Everson Griffen are generating interest in Oakland too.

The Houston thing sucks but if we slap the transition tag on him, it doesn't really matter whether or not he's willing to come back. Course we could jsut let him go and cut our losses at that point.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Honestly, if he wants a change of scenery and signs with Cleveland, he's not really that bright. Any team would want him the backfield. Every single team in the NFL could use him. I'm pissed that he's gone, but for real, fuck Cleveland. At least we have a real city sort of adjacent. What the fuck is in Cleveland besides sorrow and pollution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom