• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can talk about sex during the Super Bowl halftime show? Terrible! THINK OF THE KIDS!

5 bucks Macklemore does the halftime show next year.

Crisco

Banned
It almost sounds like football is a team game! One where a great player can hide his team's deficiencies against lesser competition!

Yes, it is. He's currently the QB of a team that carried Tim Tebow to a playoff win. So Peyton Manning is basically one playoff win better than a guy who couldn't find a team during a season where Seneca Wallace started an NFL game.

Yes, it is. He's currently the QB of a team that carried Tim Tebow to a playoff win. So Peyton Manning is basically one playoff win better than a guy who couldn't find a team during a season where Seneca Wallace started an NFL game.
That was 2 years ago, dude. 2 years ago the Giants were good and the Seahawks were shit. A lot can change in 2 years.

eznark

Banned
The series is the best show ever. But he is no longer funny

I guess you don't watch Curb or Comedians in Cars.

I have always pitied you but now I cannot fathom how you just don't eat a bullet.

Bruno Mars is the safest milque toast pop act going I guess? What some uninspired rote garbage he screeches.

I think I fell in love tonight you guys.

836873758.gif

Now I'm pissed the Pats didn't make it. Given that this asspounding was awaiting whoever the AFC team was, it would've been so much more enjoyable that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom