• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

As many as 7 teams have inquired about #Texans TE Garrett Graham prior to FA starting. Graham had 49 rec. for 545 yards and 5 TDs in 2013.

Also can confirm their are active discussions between Graham and Houston. Graham wants to be back with the #Texans.

--Twitter PDS

Wonder who the 7 teams are

No doubt the Patriots are interested. I don't know how effective Graham can be as a TE1 while Gronk is away, though. They should probably aim higher.

Bread

Banned
Florida is so tolerant that they let the Gata live there.
wee-bey-gif.gif

rando14

He also got killed by TY Hilton. He can't cover speed WRs

Part of the reason why I doubt he'll be back with us next year. When he went out Byron maxwell came in and proved to be a significantly better corner. Maxwell isn't as large or physical but he's faster and is excellent at forcing fumbles.

We'll still need to address who will replace Thurmond if he walks.

I am accepting and tolerant of everyone. Except you guys. I dont accept or tolerate you guys.

why not

Browner got a ring.

He won't be overpaid, he'll get a prove it deal most likely as he'll probably get caught with PEDs again.

I'd roll with Hayden, Browner, Porter, Chekwa, draftee at DB.

As for safeties; resign Woodson FS, Branch SS, resign Young and we're stuck with that bum Ross. It'd be awesome to sign Byrd and resign Woodson as a relief safety.

I like this plan, get on the phone with RM

cdyhybrid

I am accepting and tolerant of everyone. Except you guys. I dont accept or tolerate you guys.

racist

Part of the reason why I doubt he'll be back with us next year. When he went out Byron maxwell came in and proved to be a significantly better corner. Maxwell isn't as large or physical but he's faster and is excellent at forcing fumbles.

We'll still need to address who will replace Thurmond if he walks.

why not

I imagine a new draftee would replace WT3. Maybe Tharold Simon if he can stay healthy?

bionic77

Florida is so tolerant that they let the Gata live there.
Florida is a magnet for the insane.

When people in other states can't keep their shit together a lot of them get the bright idea that they can move down to Florida and live in a trailer and enjoy the good weather and be close to the beach. Cali and Vegas also attract a lot of weirdos but they are a in different economic category. A lot of the crazy people are prevented from going out west because of the TSA and high property values. There is no such barrier for the subhumans of other states to go to florida. Just throw some 6 packs in the truck, steal some gas money from Ma, put your gun in your waistband and wear your cleanest wife beater and you are ready to move down to Florida.

Slo

Florida is a magnet for the insane.

When people in other states can't keep their shit together a lot of them get the bright idea that they can move down to Florida and live in a trailer and enjoy the good weather and be close to the beach. Cali and Vegas also attract a lot of weirdos but they are a in different economic category. A lot of the crazy people are prevented from going out west because of the TSA and high property values. There is no such barrier for the subhumans of other states to go to florida. Just throw some 6 packs in the truck, steal some gas money from Ma, put your gun in your waistband and wear your cleanest wife beater and you are ready to move down to Florida.

I'd donate to the kickstarter of this modern day Oregon Trail clone.

MRSA

Banned
lol you southerners are weird

it's not like a fuckin hotdog, it's deep fried steak. i enjoy my steaks red, not covered in breading.

Don't get me wrong as I prefer my steaks rare but when you're a poors. You can buy a cheap cut of meat (chuck roast cut into steaks), tenderize it by poking holes throughout the steak. And cover that shit in breading and gravy. Its a cheap meal and fast meal.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

it's not like a fuckin hotdog, it's deep fried steak. i enjoy my steaks red, not covered in breading.

We also do it with chicken so you can find chicken fried chicken.

I dunno, I think they even serve it in Massachusetts! I've seen it called "country fried" steak or chicken also.

Next thing you'll tell me is that you've never had smoked brisket or homemade sausage links. Or berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream.

cajunator

Banned

Its also extremely delicious. Sometimes you dont want a traditional steak, like at work or something so a chicken fried steak is the best filling meal to eat at your desk. Especially if its covered in a black pepper gravy.
You seriously need to come down to Louisiana or the south in general and eat some actual good food.

Maybe I heard this wrong, but thy were asking Greg Hardy about nicknames and they came to Andy Dalton "Red Rifle" Hardys response "never even heard of that one, take that one back"

Hahahahahhahhahaha lulz :jnc Lolton

Bread

Banned
Don't get me wrong as I prefer my steaks rare but when you're a poors. You can buy a cheap cut of meat (chuck roast cut into steaks), tenderize it by poking holes throughout the steak. And cover that shit in breading and gravy. Its a cheap meal and fast meal.
i may be a poor college student but i don't eat like one

We also do it with chicken so you can find chicken fried chicken.

I dunno, I think they even serve it in Massachusetts! I've seen it called "country fried" steak or chicken also.

Next thing you'll tell me is that you've never had smoked brisket or homemade sausage links. Or berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream.
they don't serve it at restaurants i go to, i stay away from those types of towns.
Its also extremely delicious. Sometimes you dont want a traditional steak, like at work or something so a chicken fried steak is the best filling meal to eat at your desk. Especially if its covered in a black pepper gravy.
You seriously need to come down to Louisiana or the south in general and eat some actual good food.
...i've been to the south and eaten great food in san antonio, new orleans, florida, and the carolinas. chicken fried steak is not a damn delicacy, it's deep fried steak with gravy.

MechDX

No doubt the Patriots are interested. I don't know how effective Graham can be as a TE1 while Gronk is away, though. They should probably aim higher.
not much else in free agency though. That's why he seems to be coveted. Ok blocker, good hands, good in seam routes

cajunator

Banned

they don't serve it at restaurants i go to, i stay away from those types of towns.

...i've been to the south and eaten great food in san antonio, new orleans, florida, and the carolinas. chicken fried steak is not a damn delicacy, it's deep fried steak with gravy.

nobody said it was a delicacy, just that its really good and clam chowder is shit. thats the general idea.

Fox318

Only the best hot pockets for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom