• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

The best thing about America is that there is so much good food.

This was my lunch yesterday.

xMFi9TT.jpg

Looks so good.

Slo

I've been posting all day and ez hasn't told me to suck a Viking horn once. Somebody should probably drop by his house and make sure he's not pinned under the corpse of a 'sconi woman.

Spinluck

nobody said it was a delicacy, just that its really good and clam chowder is shit. thats the general idea.

well made clam chowder is delicious.

but the south beats bawston in food no doubt. sucks that bread couldn't even afford to eat at decent places down here.

Slo

I had no idea he was even banned. Are the Packer hoards scattered and broken without their leader? Now is the time to strike!

Paches

Browner, an unrestricted free agent, will be eligible to sign with any team and participate in offseason workouts and preseason activities, the league said in a statement. If he complies with terms of the substance-abuse policy, "he will be fully reinstated after serving a four-game suspension without pay at the start of the 2014 regular season and forfeiting an additional four weeks of pay."

After the 4 game suspension, he is "fully reinstated", but then docked an additional four weeks of pay? What is the point of playing then if you aren't getting cash, what a joke.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Northeast food is all bland. Spices....how do they work?

I'm not even sure what qualifies as northeastern food.

Having lived there the only thing I remember was that they had as many Italian restaurants as we have Mexican restaurants. Apparently if you don't offer a good sub sandwich or pizza, you can't stay in business up there.

Bread

Banned

Having lived there the only thing I remember was that they had as many Italian restaurants as we have Mexican restaurants. Apparently if you don't offer a good sub sandwich or pizza, you can't stay in business up there.
subs and pizza are amazing and i will miss them greatly when i move away from here.

Shameful that your little sister has more Super Bowl wins than you.
your win is just as legitimate as our 3 wins

*pats cdyhybrid on the head*

Bread

Banned
Whatever keeps you warm at night, brah. NFL-Age knows the truth!
grover cleveland already conceded one of the super bowls, it's only a matter of time before a representative of rams and eagles gaf grows up and joins him.

squicken even though you weren't a rams fan in 02, you can give us our 2nd super bowl win in 3 years!

MRSA

Banned
I forgot to tell you guys, I went to In N Out for lunch.

Double double, medium rare, protein style, grilled whole onions, and chopped chilis.

Fries cooked well done and a fuckin iced tea. Now I will nap before work.

Bread

Banned
I forgot to tell you guys, I went to In N Out for lunch.

Double double, medium rare, protein style, grilled whole onions, and chopped chilis.

Fries cooked well done and a fuckin iced tea. Now I will nap before work.
protein style, fuck yea. i'm glad i could help.

All regional food suck worse than where I'm from.

But for real, Crabcakes and all blue crab related food items, snowballs, Utz potato chips, Berger cookies, coddies, pit beef, and lady baltimore cake (wash it down with a Natty Bo) is better than everything.

Oh shit, forgot western fries. I miss those the most.

3706.jpg

MechDX

Everything I eat up there from Boston to central Maine. when we visit the in laws it has no flavor. Bland ass food.

Also they don't brew tea. The give you Lipton out of the damn soda fountain and call it tea.

Heathens

cajunator

Banned

But for real, Crabcakes and all blue crab related food items, snowballs, Utz potato chips, Berger cookies, coddies, pit beef, and lady baltimore cake (wash it down with a Natty Bo) is better than everything.

I will agree that blue crab based cuisine is godlike but we also have that here.

JCizzle

Oh shit, forgot western fries. I miss those the most.

3706.jpg
Old bay is my ish. Great on fries

I will agree that blue crab based cuisine is godlike but we also have that here.

I can't wait to partake in your cuisine next year for my yearly away Ravens game. Going for 5 years of losing in a row. Since I only get to see Flacco on the road, we usually are losing.

Also, gulf blue crabs<<<<<<<<<Chesapeake blue crabs

and it's not even close.

Gonna eat sooooo many muffalattas

Bread

Banned
Everything I eat up there from Boston to central Maine. when we visit the in laws it has no flavor. Bland ass food.

Also they don't brew tea. The give you Lipton out of the damn soda fountain and call it tea.

Heathens
tea is for brits and sicks

drink coffee you fool

cajunator

Banned
I can't wait to partake in your cuisine next year for my yearly away Ravens game. Going for 5 years of losing in a row. Since I only get to see Flacco on the road, we usually are losing.

Also, gulf blue crabs<<<<<<<<<Chesapeake blue crabs

and it's not even close.

Gonna eat sooooo many muffalattas

Ive had chesapeake blue crab. It tastes the same lol.
Its a crab.

MRSA

Banned
I'm in a predicament. I have too many games to play. Tomb Raider, Ni no Kuni, Dead Nation, Uncharted, Final Fantasy IX. Too many games. Doesn't help that I'm too high to play some of these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom