• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Sure, some dude showed up and trolled the thread, the regulars there jumped on him and he went to a mod that had never been in that thread before. The mod locked the thread, and blackace decided to re-open it, so he got demodded. Evillore locked it again and they banned a ton of the regulars, including a bunch of perms. The thread stayed locked for a long time afterwards.

A lesson to be learned. Don't fuck with the police.

xnipx

Sure, some dude showed up and trolled the thread, the regulars there jumped on him and he went to a mod that had never been in that thread before. The mod locked the thread, and blackace decided to re-open it, so he got demodded. Evillore locked it again and they banned a ton of the regulars, including a bunch of perms. The thread stayed locked for a long time afterwards.

They basically treated him like you guys treat gator in here. But I guess a little worse since he got them all banned and you are all still here

Greg

Photoshop Level: Greg
ceciRsw.gif

andthebeatgoeson

Didn't he do a Jonathan Martin? 'Hey, ignore the fact that I was involved in plenty of these attacks and instigated some, I was a victim. I'm scared to turn on my computer at night.'

That still gets me upset. That Incognito may be a douche and possibly a mega douche but the stink of Martin just makes me sympathize with Richie.

If anything gata is the bully around here, always insulting people and threatening them with bans. I'd say we are the victims.

I agree with this. I feel bullied most of the time.

Edit: Skinnyrattler that is my understanding. The person that caused it all then turned around and blamed everyone else.

Hey if you get fired you can always join a mariachi band with a tie like that.

That's racist but also a good idea and I can already play the guitar and if any of you need to serenade a senorita let me know I'll give you guys a nice discount, except for gata but he'd never need one anyways.

andthebeatgoeson

They were in the NBA gaf thing, and frank kept posting about it in other threads I dont think he got banned for any one thing in particular. I dont know what ninja did I just know someone said he was permed for the NBA gaf thing as well.

Oh shit, no. Seriously? Ninja? Half the time I've been banned, I've wondered about the timing and such. Even an edit doesn't spare you.

I really need to start watching star trek
Just do what I do: watch the last 2 movies and start following from there. Anything that is important, they'll remake anyway.

Oh shit, no. Seriously? Ninja? Half the time I've been banned, I've wondered about the timing and such. Even an edit doesn't spare you.

Just do what I do: watch the last 2 movies and start following from there. Anything that is important, they'll remake anyway.

Well I already did that, guess I'm caught up!

Fox318

Those last two movies weren't really Star Trek so much as they were action movies.

So many fucking people died in that last one and they were just like "whatever at the end"

squicken

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
I've been stunned before and I'll be stunned again but I'll be stunned if Texans sign Matt Cassel despite multiple reports 2 the contrary

Texans are considering lots of QBs to back up first round pick. They may sign two veteran back ups to go with the rook.

Texans have been thinking bout keeping Matt Schaub but I'll be stunned if they do.

hmm believe in The General?

Those last two movies weren't really Star Trek so much as they were action movies.

So many fucking people died in that last one and they were just like "whatever at the end"

I like when Kirk says that he hasn't lost anyone under his command...and a few hours later he's lost hundreds lol

Fox318

I like when Kirk says that he hasn't lost anyone under his command...and a few hours later he's lost hundreds lol

They crashed a giant spaceship into a major metropolitan city and the capital of the federation killing tens if not hundreds of millions so they decide to mourn it with a 12 person press conference.

They crashed a giant spaceship into a major metropolitan city and the capital of the federation killing tens if not hundreds of millions so they decide to mourn it with a 12 person press conference.

Well it is the future, I would assume they are really efficient lol

Next avatar bet that happens somebody should use an Albert Haynesworth picture.

I got kas' avatar at the draft, and then Grover is going to lose his avatar once the Lions Lion away another season and finish behind the Packers. Still cant believe he made that bet. The Pack missed fraudgers for 7 fucking games, and still finished ahead of the Lions. Now the Lions have a new HC, and new offense for fatford to not study, and yet they are going to finish ahead of the Pack? jnc!

They just drained all the blood from all those people and brought them back to life. Its' actually a super dark ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom