• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

281.gif

squicken

I'll take Bortles. He's like a less rapey Big Ben.

He doesn't have Big Ben's arm. The thing that gets lost on Bortles is people look at him and think he has a cannon. Bridgewater has the best arm of the the top QBs, but I guess the worry is he has small hands. 9.25" is fine and anything below 9" is a worry, and he's supposedly sub 9"

penis joke goes here

Slo

He doesn't have Big Ben's arm. The thing that gets lost on Bortles is people look at him and think he has a cannon. Bridgewater has the best arm of the the top QBs, but I guess the worry is he has small hands. 9.25" is fine and anything below 9" is a worry, and he's supposedly sub 9"

penis joke goes here

I've never thought of Big Ben having a big arm.

Grey penis joke here.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
Cowboys announced the hiring of Scott Linehan as the team's passing game coordinator.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 1m
RT @MichaelJLev Monte Kiffin reassigned to assistant head coach/defense in Dallas. Rod Marinelli now the #Cowboys' DC.

Uhhhh, what?

squicken

Well good for Jerry. Hot Rod was who Lovie wanted as DC I think

e never mind

@brian_mcintyre: Linehan will handle the play-calling duties on O, as expected. Callahan remains offensive coordinator & OL coach.

squicken

So Callahan is the OC but Linehan calls the plays while Garrett... prepares his resume?

They are that kind of team that is paralyzed by always being close. If they would just bottom out one year I think Jerry might realize how much he just needs to let them have a couple of Raiders years and clean out of the dead money

cajunator

Banned
Everythings at a standstill. Ive never seen sales this low ever. the fastest selling station is normally pulling 700-1000 gals/hr at this time of night. Its selling 140 gallons.
At least it isnt sleeting/snowing anymore. Its like a skating rink outside. Nobody drives on shit like this. Its impossible. Unless you like driving 30mph or wrecking your car.

Bread

Banned
Everythings at a standstill. Ive never seen sales this low ever. the fastest selling station is normally pulling 700-1000 gals/hr at this time of night. Its selling 140 gallons.
At least it isnt sleeting/snowing anymore. Its like a skating rink outside. Nobody drives on shit like this. Its impossible. Unless you like driving 30mph or wrecking your car.
amateurs

Konka

Banned

Or unless you live in the North.

Narag

Dude yall salt the roads. Anyone can drive on salted roads. Id drive all day on a treated road.
try driving when you cant go over 30 or you go in the ditch. Theres no road salting.

It's been cold enough up here that salting doesn't work!

Vyroxis

Banned
So youre telling me that everyone drives 25-30 mph? How the hell do you get anywhere?

Decent tires, being careful, leaving with enough time in the current conditions. A couple nights ago I was doing 10mph for the better part of an hour in complete white out conditions. All it takes is skill, and patience.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Aren't you usually super busy at work? I imagine this is a nice change of pace.

cajunator

Banned
Aren't you usually super busy at work? I imagine this is a nice change of pace.

Id prefer to be a little busy.
This doesnt happen often here so there are no snow tires, no road salt, no ploughs or snow chains. Just normal tires on unsalted roads. Just cannot drive in it without the usual tools. I managed it but its very dangerous without the proper equipped tires/equipment. Its not case of bravado or getting "used to it" its dangerous as fuck to drive in this at anytime.
if you absolutely have to like in the case of this going on for a week or two I would make the best of it but given a choice Id just stay home and not risk it.

MRSA

Banned
Id prefer to be a little busy.
This doesnt happen often here so there are no snow tires, no road salt, no ploughs or snow chains. Just normal tires on unsalted roads. Just cannot drive in it without the usual tools. I managed it but its very dangerous without the proper equipped tires/equipment. Its not case of bravado or getting "used to it" its dangerous as fuck to drive in this at anytime.
if you absolutely have to like in the case of this going on for a week or two I would make the best of it but given a choice Id just stay home and not risk it.

Dispatch can indulge in a bag of dicks. My dispatchers and I don't get along. They try to make run a lot of calls. Too bad I purposely take the longest route and drive slower than on old Asian grandma. Not to mention I don't answer their pages for an update.

Konka

Banned
Dispatch can indulge in a bag of dicks. My dispatchers and I don't get along. They try to make run a lot of calls. Too bad I purposely take the longest route and drive slower than on old Asian grandma. Not to mention I don't answer their pages for an update.

You're snes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom