• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

NFL's Best Playoff Quarterbacks

Best 3rd down QB?

BfqBZ0aCIAAJLqe.jpg
Not much difference between the first few guys...

Also Sanchez was probably converting all 3rd and inches. If I had to guess Ben and Fraudgers are the guys who are converting the most 3rd and longs.

ShaneB

So, are we dumping Rice and Tate in the offseason?

As mentioned, I think Rice is pretty much done, and Tate would be likely too.

As has been the history with Seahawks draft picks, I'm more interested in who comes out of the later rounds.

Nice avatar! =)

Nameless

Turned the Super Bowl after Lynch's TD and haven't watched anything football related since...No post game celebration, no player interviews, not so much as a Teddy Bruschi platitude laden highlight. And you know what I've learned by deluding myself from the outcome....

giphy.gif

squicken

So Fraudgers has faced the weakest pass defenses in the playoffs of any QB but Sanchez?

Cumulatively, the two easiest pass defenses faced are O'Donnell and Plummer. Two hardest are Rivers and Gannon. The AVG RANK is the average regular season rank of the defenses faced. The difference is that the 4th best pass defense in 2005 isn't necessarily as good as the 4th best pass defense in 2008

Cumulatively, the two easiest pass defenses faced are O'Donnell and Plummer. Two hardest are Rivers and Gannon. The AVG RANK is the average regular season rank of the defenses faced. The difference is that the 4th best pass defense in 2005 isn't necessarily as good as the 4th best pass defense in 2008

Sorry I meant out of all active QBs. Like you say it is silly to compare QB from before the new offensive rules went into place.

Crazy that Pace, Warner, Bruce, and Holt are all going to eligible for the HOF next year. Should be an interesting year for voters. Good thing they finally attempted to get through the WR logjam since things are only going to get worse.

dat 2009 wc game for kurt warner 29-33 379 yards 5 tds 0 picks

More TDs than Ints, it was amazing to watch in person. I lost my mind at the end of the game after returning that fumble for the win. Both Warner and Rodgers played terrific games but alas, the Saints bount-ied the shit out of us in the next round.

As has been the history with Seahawks draft picks, I'm more interested in who comes out of the later rounds.

Nice avatar! =)

Harvin, Baldwin and Kearse looks like a decent group. Knowing Pete's preferences I think he'd still like to add a tall possession guy (ala BMW, Dwayne Jarett at USC, Patrick Turner at USC). I guess if Kearse can become more reliable with his hands and better in his route running he could be that guy at some point.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Quick reminder I still need community input for these prison bios:

Coldplay619 (Bengals)
JABEE (Eagles)
TheBatman (Browns)
Futurevoid (Giants)
Bread (Pats)
Greg (Packers)
ConradCervantes (Packers)
KaYotiX (Packers)
BlackGhost (Browns)
chris.trejo (Dolphins)
TheArtfulDodger (Raiders)

jakncoke

Banned

Coldplay619 (Bengals) <considering how he tried to be like me by stealing my nickname on wii u and tried to hijack jakncoke on other various mediums.. identity theft for sure>
JABEE (Eagles)
TheBatman (Browns)
Futurevoid (Giants)
Bread (Pats)
Greg (Packers)
KaYotiX (Packers)
BlackGhost (Browns)
chris.trejo (Dolphins) <after butt-age definitely something stalkerish>

cdyhybrid

Coldplay619 (Bengals)
JABEE (Eagles)
TheBatman (Browns)
Futurevoid (Giants)
Bread (Pats)
Greg (Packers)
KaYotiX (Packers)
BlackGhost (Browns)
chris.trejo (Dolphins)

Greg got arrested after going on a drunken bender when he became the first person to ever win the Dunk Contest and the World Championship of wing-eating.

God, I miss SoCal women.

Leaving SoCal for Germany was a pretty bad idea, bro.

Gotta show some love for my fellow Hokies.

You're mean.

I'm sorry.

Coldplay619 (Bengals)
JABEE (Eagles)
TheBatman (Browns)
Futurevoid (Giants)
Bread (Pats)
Greg (Packers)
KaYotiX (Packers)
BlackGhost (Browns)
chris.trejo (Dolphins)

Am I in this prison again as well?

rando14

Coldplay619 (Bengals)
JABEE (Eagles)
TheBatman (Browns)
Futurevoid (Giants)
Bread (Pats)
Greg (Packers)
KaYotiX (Packers)
BlackGhost (Browns)
chris.trejo (Dolphins): son of Danny trejo, Chris Trejo was horrified to find that on a date with Bubble-Ass that she had actually implanted Super Bowl XIX footballs into her butt

Mr. Trejo had a penchant for jumping on faulty upgrades. Despite being let down by a launch Xbox 360, he could not resist the disaster that was to be an upgrade on a co-worker's ass. Though inspired by her heroine J-Lo, said co-worker could not afford to insure her new 'enhanced' ass as her muse had. Which brings us to the fateful night when Mr. Trejo, for the glory of GAF fame and appraisal, pounded this asstrocity. Slightly inebriated and overly focused on taking some video footage for his GAF brethren to behold, Mr. Trejo was careless and punctured the weak spot on her ass for massive damage. Air, collagen, and perhaps the surgeon's ejaculatory gushed out of this puncture and the once gloriously deformed ass deflated like Peyton Manning's ego. Utterly distraught and being a poor, the victim accused Mr. Trejo of rape and sexual 'ass'ault with the intention of forcing a settlement that would provide the means to repair this broken ass of hers. Shocked, astounded, and abhorred, Mr. Trejo denied this false accusation but unfortunately, video evidence had been taken of this incident...from his very own camera! Mr. Trejo has been found guilty of both rape and sexual assault and it's rumored such charges garner equal treatment in lockup. In GAF Prison's community showers, no one will hear him scream.

ShaneB

Harvin, Baldwin and Kearse looks like a decent group. Knowing Pete's preferences I think he'd still like to add a tall possession guy (ala BMW, Dwayne Jarett at USC, Patrick Turner at USC). I guess if Kearse can become more reliable with his hands and better in his route running he could be that guy at some point.

Harvin, Baldwin and Kearse is definitely a trio I could get behind. Only Harvin worries me since it seems he might be made out of paper. Fast paper.

You're in the master list, but I have no bio yet for you. You didn't request for community help either, which is why you're not on the shortlist of names above. ;)

I see, well if people write a bio for me that would be sweet. Otherwise I will write up something myself, just let me know when you need it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mr. Trejo had a penchant for jumping on faulty upgrades. Despite being let down by a launch Xbox 360, he could not resist the disaster that was to be an upgrade on a co-worker's ass. Though inspired by her heroine J-Lo, said co-worker could not afford to insure her new 'enhanced' ass as her muse had. Which brings us to the fateful night when Mr. Trejo, for the glory of GAF fame and appraisal, pounded this asstrocity. Slightly inebriated and overly focused on taking some video footage for his GAF brethren to behold, Mr. Trejo was careless and punctured the weak spot on her ass for massive damage. Air, collagen, and perhaps the surgeon's ejaculatory gushed out of this puncture and the once gloriously deformed ass deflated like Peyton Manning's ego. Utterly distraught and being a poor, the victim accused Mr. Trejo of rape and sexual 'ass'ault with the intention of forcing a settlement that would provide the means to repair this broken ass of hers. Shocked, astounded, and abhorred, Mr. Trejo denied this false accusation but unfortunately, video evidence had been taken of this incident...from his very own camera! Mr. Trejo has been found guilty of both rape and sexual assault and it's rumored such charges garner equal treatment in lockup. In GAF Prison's community showers, no one will hear him scream.

Too long, 250 char limit please.

kingslunk

Yo can the Broncos announce that they're going to fire John Fox already?

Can't stand another year of watching him on the sideline.

I guarantee the Broncos will never win a Superbowl with him.

LMAO wow...

chris.trejo (Dolphins): son of Danny trejo, Chris Trejo was horrified to find that on a date with Bubble-Ass that she had actually implanted Super Bowl XIX footballs into her butt.

lmao that's a good one too, I have a feeling that ass is going to stay with me for a while

kingslunk

More icing on the cake
John Fox, "... at the end of the day it was a successful season. 15-4 is not real shabby."

GARBAGE

Who do we get if we fired him? There aren't any good candidates out there right now and firing a head coach who just went to the Super Bowl is stupid. As much as I don't like John Fox he wasn't the problem on sunday. Everyone just sucked.

I'd be okay getting rid of Decker if it means we can get a receiver who would actually fight for the ball.

kingslunk

Who do we get if we fired him? There aren't any good candidates out there right now and firing a head coach who just went to the Super Bowl is stupid. As much as I don't like John Fox he wasn't the problem on sunday. Everyone just sucked.

I'd be okay getting rid of Decker if it means we can get a receiver who would actually fight for the ball.

When everyone sucks that means the coach sucks. We got to the Superbowl because of Adam Gase and Peyton Manning. We would have had the same results maybe better had Jack Del Rio stayed in charge for the rest of the season.

Make it rain for Bill Cowher. Get his ass out of retirement. Superbowl ready team with Manning at QB. I doubt he'd be able to resist that.

Hell you could probably get Gruden if you just mention Manning. He's always had a hard on for Manning.

I cant imagine anyone did more to hurt their value then Decker in that game. People were talking about the Eagles going after him in FA but I really hope they dont.

Broncos fans discovering FOXBALL's final form.

It's funny, he did a hell of lot better coaching jobs with worse teams in Carolina. It's like Denver has too much talent and he doesn't know what to do with it.

kingslunk

Broncos fans discovering FOXBALL's final form.

It's funny, he did a hell of lot better coaching jobs with worse teams in Carolina. It's like Denver has too much talent and he doesn't know what to do with it.

I've hated Fox since day one. When he played for overtime against the Ravens is when I completely dismissed the guy.

ALSO WHO THE FUCK PUNTS WHEN YOU'RE DOWN 29-0 IN THE SUPERBOWL

Outlast is out on the PSN, bros. Played the PC version months ago but for free I'll give it another playthrough. It made the conversion to the PS4 nicely. 1080p/60fps and it's one of the better horror games to release in the past few years.

squicken

Larry Fitzgerald &#8207;@LarryFitzgerald
Back in AZ from #SB48 & the 1st order of business this AM was signing a restructured contract to help the @AZCardinals get better for 2014!

Guess the talk of cutting or trading him is done

Outlast is out on the PSN, bros. Played the PC version months ago but for free I'll give it another playthrough. It made the conversion to the PS4 nicely. 1080p/60fps and it's one of the better horror games to release in the past few years.

I heard it plays a little like a first person Outbreak. Is this true?

mkenyon

Banned

Nice avatar! =)
Yeah, and not just draft picks, but those off positions that we seem to pick up and have a perfect place for on our D.

And thanks :p

I heard it plays a little like a first person Outbreak. Is this true?
If you played Condemned, it will remind you of that. The difference being there is no combat in Outlast. You are reduced to hiding in closets, under beds, etc. to evade attackers. No fighting back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom