• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland.. the factory of sadness.

detroit.jpg

Poor simplesbox. Must be some shit to have to drive through a Mad Max wasteland everyday to go to school

jakncoke

Banned
Dont really know the history of NBA and what not, was looking over Lakers overall records. Man from 58 to 73 they managed to lose in 9 finals. Talk about Bills'ing it up Bionic!

bionic77

Dont really know the history of NBA and what not, was looking over Lakers overall records. Man from 58 to 73 they managed to lose in 9 finals. Talk about Bills'ing it up Bionic!
That is sad but before my time. I started watching basketball in the early 80s and had to follow the man/God Magic Johnson. Magic lived the life everyone else wishes they had.

That is sad but before my time. I started watching basketball in the early 80s and had to follow the man/God Magic Johnson. Magic lived the life everyone else wishes they had.

You excited about Lebron possibly coming to LA next year? ESPN radio yesterday was saying he could leave Miami after this season and LA would be one of the top places for him. Kobe is almost done so he could go there and be the star all by him self soon and it would be easy to recruit other playes to come to La, much easier then it would be to get guys to take less to go to Cleveland.

Talon

You excited about Lebron possibly coming to LA next year? ESPN radio yesterday was saying he could leave Miami after this season and LA would be one of the top places for him. Kobe is almost done so he could go there and be the star all by him self soon and it would be easy to recruit other playes to come to La, much easier then it would be to get guys to take less to go to Cleveland.
LAL took themselves out of the summer FA hunt by resigning Kobe for 2 years and $48.5 million.

bionic77

LAL took themselves out of the summer FA hunt by resigning Kobe for 2 years and $48.5 million.
LA can afford to go into the luxury tax for Lebron but I don't think he is coming to the Lakers or Clippers. He won't want to share attention with Kobe and no one wants to play for the Clippers because their owner is racist.

No idea where he is going to go but the Heat and Lebron have some tough decisions to make. Wade is close to being over the hill and Bosh is still good but him and Bron ain't enough.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I dunno about you, but I could do without a certain something in Magic's life.

bionic77

I dunno about you, but I could do without a certain something in Magic's life.
If you are talking about the AIDS remember that Jordan was the one who poisoned him with that prior to the Finals so he could have a chance to win. Experts believe that the effects did not take place until game 2. :(

And even AIDS could not keep Magic down as he invented and gave himself the cure shortly afterwords before he saved all of Americas ghettos with starbucks and upscale movie theaters. Now he is on a mission to make the Dodgers relevant.

Again the life everyone would want to live. And lets not forget about the 10s (100s?) of thousands of gorgeous women he banged during Showtime.

squicken

Turns out the Rams owner wants to use the LA land for an MLS team. He applied for a second LA franchise. I read an Arsenal blog the other day that said that was his plan all along. Team name: LA Gunners

bionic77

That's the point. Magic is the passive element, while Ben is the active.
I don't know about that. Magic was busy being the greatest basketball player and human being of all time in the 80s, tearing up shit on and off the court.

I thought you were going with light vs dark.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I don't know about that. Magic was busy being the greatest basketball player and human being of all time in the 80s, tearing up shit on and off the court.

I thought you were going with light vs dark.
That too, but I didn't mean skin color.

It was pretty much giving STDs vs getting.

jakncoke

Banned
I just realized we're 1/3 through a page and its been all soccer and nba, gross.

Time for a pointless NFL stat.

There is 30 players with at least 100 career sacks.

Terrell Suggs 94.5
Osi Umenyiora 82.5
Justin Smith 82.0
Andre Carter 80.5
Shaun Phillips 79.5

Are the 5 closest to 100 sack club.

squicken

I just realized we're 1/3 through a page and its been all soccer and nba, gross.

Time for a pointless NFL stat.

There is 30 players with at least 100 career sacks.

Terrell Suggs 94.5
Osi Umenyiora 82.5
Justin Smith 82.0
Andre Carter 80.5
Shaun Phillips 79.5

Are the 5 closest to 100 sack club.

Trent Cole has 79 so he is right there also. Crazy that Jared Allen already has 128.5.

plate.jpg

bionic77

C'mon son. Lebron is already better than Magic.
On ESPN Lebron is considered to be bigger than Jesus.

In reality he has won 2 titles on teams that were incredibly stacked. Losing to a Mavs team that never did anything before or after and beating a injured SA (without their best player) by a miracle and having to go to game 7. Oh yeah and was somehow shut down by a nobody player named Boris Diaw who has bigger tits than most of our wives and girlfriends!

Magic won the NBA title 5 times (and in one game he scored 40 points as the center replacing the GOAT center), made the finals like 8 times, and probably would have won another 5 times before a terrorist gave him AIDS. He also saved the ghetto, cured AIDS, and had sex with every hot chick in Hollywood in the 80s.

Your mother done fucked up son.

jakncoke

Banned
I support the Browns drafting Manziel. It will ensure the Steelers dominance over them continue for another 3-4 years before they decide they need another QB.

Dan Kadar ‏ @ MockingTheDraft 49m
Kiper thinks Manziel will go No. 1 or No. 3. He thinks the Browns go with Teddy Bridgewater.

Dan Kadar ‏ @ MockingTheDraft 48m
"You see some similarities between Bridgewater and Donovan McNabb." Kiper says he's heard Cleveland has a high opinion of Bridgewater.

Dan Kadar ‏ @ MockingTheDraft 50m
"For Cleveland, to see Manziel there would be a surprise to me. When you talk to people in the league, he's the consensus No. 1 QB."
Long road to draft

bionic77

I support the Browns drafting Manziel. It will ensure the Steelers dominance over them continue for another 3-4 years before they decide they need another QB.
If Manziel is average the Browns will be skull fucking our shit defense and will start actually winning the "rivalry".

Lets be real the Browns are a much better team than the Steelers. They are just a qb away from owning us and winning the division.

jakncoke

Banned
If Manziel is average the Browns will be skull fucking our shit defense and will start actually winning the "rivalry".

Lets be real the Browns are a much better team than the Steelers. They are just a qb away from owning us and winning the division.

Lets be honest here. The Browns are still the Browns. They have like 2 wins ever against ben. 1) they needed 8 turnovers and we still nearly won the game 2) it was like 8 degrees with 25 mph winds. It remains to be seen if Manziel can even be average in the league or even play a down. Who knows, he might Len Bias himself or Gronk himself out of the league!

Bionic is obviously the best steelers fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom