• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just dropping in to say hi, glad to see-

IHo_zps0bac4ee7.gif

JABEE

Ghost Recon Shadow Warrior brah
Never played it. Is it really that good? I remember people raving about it when the 3DS launched. I wasn't sure if it was just a case of the game drought making people rave about any game that is just "okay."

eznark

Banned
Never played it. Is it really that good? I remember people raving about it when the 3DS launched. I wasn't sure if it was just a case of the game drought making people rave about any game that is just "okay."

Its a Julian Gollop game of course it is fucking amazing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

You can find a copy for like 10 bucks so it's easily worth it for that.

It sort of reminds me of a less good version of X-com. But X-com is awesome so your mileage may vary.

squicken

Tony Gonzales: Matt Ryan is not Elite

Matt's an excellent quarterback. But he's not elite. He's THIS close.

Included: The disgusted (and unprintable) reaction of Gonzalez’s wife when he wasn’t traded at midseason; his observation (after the New England game) that the Falcons lacked a pass rush; the news that Mr. and Mrs. Gonzalez had a double date with Mr. and Mrs. Ryan, and that the quarterback presented the retiring tight end with a gold Rolex after his final game.

The “he’s-not-elite” observation was made after the aforementioned loss to the Patriots — as a rule, nobody looks all that great when viewed alongside Brady, who was especially splendid that night — and contains this Gonzalez projection: “He’ll get there, but he has some learning to do.”

Over the years I've seen people on this forum defend incest and walk away clean but chris and bionic go down for that shit. It's like Goodell is a Gaf mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom