• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I hope your trust in Obrien is misguided and he ruins your franchise.

I hope Lombardi and that guy at HC continue the grand Browns tradition of being the Browns

Understand my ragging of the Browns is directed at Kave. You, Wes and Gondo are just unfortunate casualties

MechDX

You drive a hard bargain. Ok deal, 1 week? Orrrr 2?

just one. Already have a bet with Deacon as well.

OB1 will not let me down. #PATSSOUTH

EDIT: Holy shit! JJ Watts Charity softball game for his foundation went on sale this morning and sold out in less than an hour! The kid is the king of Houston!

just one. Already have a bet with Deacon as well.

OB1 will not let me down. #PATSSOUTH

EDIT: Holy shit! JJ Watts Charity softball game for his foundation went on sale this morning and sold out in less than an hour! The kid is the king of Houston!
Ok, hope you like shirtless Lombardi and Trent truck pics, Cause I do.

MechDX

Mech makes it hurt less by blaming me for Houston's demise.

I allow it because it's all he has right now. :(

Bud Adams was your fault
David Carr was your fault
Playing Manning for 10 years was your fault
Dom Capers was your fault
Signing Ahman Green was your fault
Frank Bush was your fault

You were probably the one who kept Biggio from getting the last two votes he needed for the HOF just as a side jab

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
nevKhmW.gif

Tony Gonzalez heel turn :(

Burnett is denying the trash talk for some reason.

Maybe because I don't have kids yet but I'm not outraged because don't all players trash talk constantly trying to get into their heads? And knowing this, shouldn't this be something a 17ish season veteran be immune to whether or not his teammates "backed him up"?

This seems like a ridiculous excuse to me.

RBH

Maybe because I don't have kids yet but I'm not outraged because don't all players trash talk constantly trying to get into their heads? And knowing this, shouldn't this be something a 17ish season veteran be immune to whether or not his teammates "backed him up"?

Agreed.

Narag

I don't know, immune or not, it has to be disappointed when your teammates give no fucks.

jakncoke

Banned
So the lego movie seems to be getting praise 96% RT. But the trailer didnt really make me think it was going to be anything other than a run of the mill animation movie. Guess i'll have to find out some day.

Narag

So the lego movie seems to be getting praise 96% RT. But the trailer didnt really make me think it was going to be anything other than a run of the mill animation movie. Guess i'll have to find out some day.

Yeah, tempted to check it out this week.

jakncoke

Banned
wow chrome is pissing me off, last 2 days any youtube vid i click from you guys doesnt play. if i copy n paste after a restart of my browser it will play.

Narag

wow chrome is pissing me off, last 2 days any youtube vid i click from you guys doesnt play. if i copy n paste after a restart of my browser it will play.

i've had to copy and paste urls into new tabs to get youtube to work for a while now. shit sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom